VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

So I'm dead tired and going on very little sleep. I'll be pushing back the show to Monday night in order to have some time to recover and be able to get the studio easily. This should hopefully be the last push-back of VGF79.

I let Mustin know what the status was, so he'll hopefully be available for either tomorrow night, or simply next Saturday for VGF80. Either way, be sure to tune in. Good day, y'all. [/Jim Holland]

Shael 4 Judge!

Quoted for emphasis.

So for all those wondering what it was that I got for Valentine's Day. Here is how it all happened.

5:00pm: Larry shows up at my house, with an air freshener ("because you liked it so much last year"), this time kiwi scented. "Not the most romantic thing, I know, but very practical." Ever the debonaire gentleman, Larry installs the freshener himself, handing me a Coke bottle that had rolled under the seat.

6:00pm Arrive at grocery store for dinner. "Instead of Campbells, I thought we could try something different for a change. I was thinking....Hungry Man, since, you know, I'm a Hungry Man for you!"

6:32pm: Hungry Man Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes and green beans and Hungry Man Classic Fried Chicken Dinner with corn and mashed potatoes with Franzia's White Zinfandel.

6:50pm. With dinner completed, Larry had yet another suprise for me: Under Seige 2: Dark Territory. He asked if I would have preferred Freddie Got Fingered, as he almost chose that one at Blockbuster, but I assured him, US2 was a better, ahem, choice.

8:29pm. With US2 over, Larry informs me that he has to update the Currently in the Judging Process announcement.

9:05pm. Larry is still looking for gamer-oriented sprites to put on the announcement. I eat some of the chocolate I got him and go to bed.

10:55pm. With Larry finally done searching for Valentine's Day oriented sprites, he wakes me up and wants to show me his cute Final Fantasy icons. I tell him he can go play with his icons on his own.

10:58pm. Larry wakes me up again, because Red Sonja is on tv. I throw him a piece of my lingerie and say "here pretend i'm with you, i'm going back to sleep."

12:02am. Larry arrives in bed with his laptop, playing Lunar Singing Pretzel OC ReMix. Obviously this means the male lion is in heat. Needless to say, I pretended I was asleep through Lunar Singing Pretzel, Larry's Toyota Disco-Gran Turismo OL ReMix, Vigilante's "Funky Monkey Love-Valentine's Day Edit," and Daknit's Bard of Tarot-"Final Fantasy 7 CoolCatSithe OC ReMix".

I'd have put out. How could you resist the singing pretzel?!

IRC had a wierd split and people can't log in.

This seems really really bad for vgf.

What should people do, larry?

[20 February 22:51:51] Xerol Oplan: you gonna do an AIM chat since ETG is down?
[20 February 22:51:53] Xerol Oplan: or just no chat
[20 February 22:52:24] > AIM it is, then

VGF RETRO

Hearken back to a time where people spoke in brown, bold, and italic text.

IRC had a wierd split and people can't log in.

This seems really really bad for vgf.

What should people do, larry?

[20 February 22:51:51] Xerol Oplan: you gonna do an AIM chat since ETG is down?
[20 February 22:51:53] Xerol Oplan: or just no chat
[20 February 22:52:24] > AIM it is, then

VGF RETRO

Hearken back to a time where people spoke in brown, bold, and italic text.

Those were the days, when Jim Holland rules the airwaves, and Mustin was actually entertaining.