VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

By popular request (i.e., I was listening to my raw recording in #vgf and Larry asked for it):

Episode #69 Aftershow f/Paige!

Forgive the slow downstream speed; that's the tradeoff for the metric fuckton of total bandwidth I have. But now everyone can hear about the lurid secrets of Larry and Paige's love life again and again in the comfort of their own home! Find out:

* what Larry serves Paige when he's in the mood,

* why Larry punched a Frosted Flakes box,

* what movie disturbed Larry so much that Paige had to hold him,

* what Paige's impression of Larry orgasming while defecating sounds like,

* and so much more!

You owe it to yourself and your family to download this aftershow immediately.

We follow that up with...

VG Frequency #69 MP3 (140MB/3hr24min)

VG Frequency #69 Playlist: http://oc.ormgas.com/forum_viewtopic.php?18.12966

VG Frequency #69 Chat Transcript

This'll be hosted briefly until I find time to host VGF63 for ravon and VGF64 for Compyfox, but will be brought back later. This is a joke episode featuring ThatPaige, OverLooked ReMiX, and The Chrono Trigger Mixtape, Vol. #1 so don't miss out.

I'll give that a listen to be sure to be sure. Nice catch :)

Seriously though, the one thing that would have made it cooler is if she messed around with even more sound effects floating around the studio or something, like before the show started when she used all these SFX to describe their relationship.

Eh, when she next comes on the air I will make sure she does that ;)

[EDIT: And... oh snap, VGF69 is out? Nice, sounds appropriate considering my cousins are going to visit me today (as I said on the phone). I'll be sure to dive into it.]

Speaking of which, what happened to Larry's web folder??? 8O

Gone! I'm not a student at Emory anymore, so *POOF*. :lol: I've still got one free webspace area, so it's not a total loss, but I can't help but feel that my time doing the show is officially winding down (for good this time). Perhaps I'll wrap it up with #80 or #85, but it's too soon to say anything definitive, so no worries for now.

Haha, well it took a while considering it's been nearly nine months since your graduation. :D

Nonetheless, considering you're a webdrive short, I'll burn vgfs 63 and 64 to disc, take them with me to the labs tomorrow afternoon (apparantly my dorm computer is blocked from FTPs >.>) and host them (or at least one depending on how much space I'm allotted) there for ravon and Compyfox. I said I could do that when calling off the air prior to VGF75.

Gone! I'm not a student at Emory anymore, so *POOF*. :lol: I've still got one free webspace area, so it's not a total loss, but I can't help but feel that my time doing the show is officially winding down (for good this time). Perhaps I'll wrap it up with #80 or #85, but it's too soon to say anything definitive, so no worries for now.

You say this like you actually have something better to do. :roll:

-DCT

...but I can't help but feel that my time doing the show is officially winding down (for good this time). Perhaps I'll wrap it up with #80 or #85, ...

Gotta speed up my lazy ass with the work I promised to do.

...but it's too soon to say anything definitive, so no worries for now.

If everything fails, you know how to still do a show "outside" of WMRE.

I did tell you I had 8.5 gigs of space and 390 gigs of bandwidth, didn't I?

To quote Larry "aight my dawgs, tune in this week to..."

VG FREQUENCY Show #77 - SATURDAY, 10pm EST

*Crappy stream? Blame WMRE! Crappy callers? Blame the callers! Groove bias? Blame... er... whoever you want to blame.*

Here's a small overview of the most salient timezones for you.

Small World-Timetable

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 7:00pm
Calgary (Canada): 8:00pm
Chicago (Illinois): 9:00pm
Atlanta (GA, USA): 10:00pm
Rio de Janero (Brazil): 1:00am (*, Sunday)
Reykjavik (Iceland): 3:00am (Sunday)
London (England): 3:00am (Sunday)
Paris (France): 4:00am (Sunday)
Oslo (Norway): 4:00am (Sunday)
Germany: 4:00am (Sunday)
Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 5:00am (Sunday)
Helsinki (Finland): 5:00am (Sunday)
Moscow (Russia): 6:00am (Sunday)
Hong Kong (China): 11:00am (Sunday)
Tokyo (Japan): 12:00pm (Sunday, noon)
Sydney (Australia): 2:00pm (*, Sunday)

(*) currently observing daylight saving time (DST)

"aight... now this is it!"

Have fun while listening to VGF#77.

You know, when it comes to groove bias I blame the community for favoring it over much other stuff :P

Still, thanks for letting us know the show is coming. I doubt I'll call tonight though because 1 - I have barely a damn thing to talk about, and 2 - We <3 Katamari is (in spite of being a little easy in the main missions) very addicting.

Don't be surprised if I make a ball bigger than the Statue of Liberty alongside Larry defending his dignity over a pubefro debacle :)

Show wasn't that bad, although not hearing Rexy's accent was a low point. :(

My one little complaint was that Larry didn't play

THE SYMPHONY OF ELEMEN, THE WINNER OF WEEK 47 AT SONG OF THE WEEK, AND THE FIRST FIRST PLACE WINNER SINCE WEEK 36 NOT TO BE PLAYED ON AIR BECAUSE LARRY HAS A SAMPLE BIAS AND DOESN'T GIVE HIS LISTENERS ENOUGH CREDIT TO BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE TRACKS FROM THE SNES OR BEFORE BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BORING OR DON'T HAVE FOUR ON THE FLOOR TECHNO SHIT OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT >=O

Actually, it's probably just because he hates me and my music, especially since it beat his nomination in the same week by 12 points. I tried to extend an olive branch by giving his pick a point, but naturally he didn't reciprocate because he's a bitter judge without a soul (redundant, I know).