Sign in to follow this  
starla

OHC - One hour compos start again!

I need to start doing this. Thursday is usually not a good night (I swim a couple nights a week, try not to swim two nights in a row if I can avoid it, and often have something on Wednesdays), but I'll keep it in mind and try and rearrange my schedule so I can join in.

If you let me know, I will usually accept late entries. They may not be part of the listening party, or voted for (since much of the voting occurs right after the listening party), but you will still reap the benefits of a one hour composition exercise!

Great entries this week. Check it ouuuuut~

I'm always surprised by the silent posters that don't join us in IRC <3

I'm one of those silent posters... I've gotta say, I can't ever get the damn IRC to work... not to mention that I share my internet, so people generally are hovering over my back waiting for me to finish, anyway :|...

I'll get that whole 'IRC' thing figured out someday and try to join you all...

Gario, if you're using Firefox you should install the Chatzilla extension. It's what I use all the time and it's pretty easy to use. But if you're having an actual connection problem then I dunno.

if you're using Firefox you should install the Chatzilla extension. It's what I use all the time and it's pretty easy to use..

Thanks for that info, I was "struggling" with at least 3 IRC client, and Chatzilla fixed the problem nicely!

It's pretty easy to figure things out, I'll play with it a little bit more... and hopefully join that next, very interesting & challenging, "one hour practice session". ;-)

Gario, if you're using Firefox you should install the Chatzilla extension. It's what I use all the time and it's pretty easy to use. But if you're having an actual connection problem then I dunno.

Alright, I'll try that out; if it works then perhaps I'll join you next time :)

I will be able to join this weeks OHC ;D I have thursday off again, wooo. :].

For those of you listened to last weeks Hell's Taco. It will be in WIP stage soon.

I promise you. When I do finish it. "It will punch you in the face with its hotness.."

Hm... I think I might try this tonight... I'll probably just end up screwing around with some sound editor, but it'll be a good start to maybe get into this sort of thing. Maybe I could actually become more than a lurker around here.

Damn IRC app refused to connect yet again... I'll get that thing working someday!

One hour compo was really challenging, especially since I usually take all my time making music. ;-)

Everyone came up with awesome tracks. That was great.

Hopefully I'll be back next time.