Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

So yeah, current update to all the current artists on my project -

Not naming any names or projects, but I'm extremely upset right now about a specific situation. One artist has finished a track for another project that he just recently joined whereas he hasn't given me any sort of WIP or reply (after PMing him twice in the last few months). I will be getting in contact with that artist to see if he's still interested or not.

Please let me know now (and this goes to EVERYONE) if you aren't serious about giving me anything, you totally need to drop this project. I am also not afraid to drop people if you don't speak up now. I can give those tracks to other artists that ARE interested. Some even want to claim a 2nd or 3rd song which is totally kool too. I don't want to attack anyone or seem unfair, but it's unfair to me that other project directors receive WIPs when they're on the bottom of their list, let alone completed wavs. I'm not only speaking for my own project, but for the other ones that were WAY before me.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So yeah, current update to all the current artists on my project -

Not naming any names or projects, but I'm extremely upset right now about a specific situation. One artist has finished a track for another project that he just recently joined whereas he hasn't given me any sort of WIP or reply (after PMing him twice in the last few months). I will be getting in contact with that artist to see if he's still interested or not.

Sadly, this happens. A lot. It's very frustrating.

Jack van Burace was a model 16-bit protagonist. [WA1 plays far more like a SNES RPG than a PS1 RPG] Determined, fun-loving, caring, hilarious, and an all-around good guy. He wasn't as deep as characters have become since that time, but he still a solid, impactful backstory and a fleshed-out personality. However, I think the (nearly-)silent protagonist thing didn't work as well in WA1 than say CT because I was definitely playing as Jack, not Rudy. Which worked, however, because Jack was the freaking man.

And that's all I have to say because Thumper's mom told me to hush up.

Also because if I'm going to rant I should go all-out and make a thread about it Archaon-style. Of course, no comparison intended: Archaon is the undisputed king in that department.

Also, WIP it baby.

If Kyle Gass and Jack Black had a baby, his name would be K.B.

That is all.

It's just that every time I ever see a post by K.B., I think of that. x_x

But yeah, I'm honored to be claiming a second track. (nice save!)

lol Wow. Um... I dunno what to say to those things. :D

but to the 2nd track, yes! It is great indeed. I want people willing to work!

lol Wow. Um... I dunno what to say to those things. :D

but to the 2nd track, yes! It is great indeed. I want people willing to work!

I just had a really cool idea on the way home today and a good map of what I'm going to try for the song displayed itself in my puny, human brain. You said the track was a villainous theme, a theme of people being killed.

What I would like, is for everyone who ever reads this, to record about 1 minute of the most painful screaming you can muster... Think "Hey, I'm being killed!" The more the better. I want to incorporate all these different tracks of dying screams into the song and feature all of these different people prominently for their deathly performance.

You don't have to be a mixer to do this. But it would be preferred if your recordings are of a good quality with no static, etc.

I hope you will allow me to do this Jade. :) Also I hope you and blind can scream a duet of pain. Of course it would be best if you recorded your parts separately. :)

What I would like, is for everyone who ever reads this, to record about 1 minute of the most painful screaming you can muster...

Holy crap - this is such an awesome idea. You are very creative Mr. Strader! =) See who you can PM to get such screams. I'm sure most wouldn't mind. lol I'll talk to Jordan about when we can do this. When will you be working on your track?

AND I JUST GOT ANOTHER FINISHED SONG - OHHHHHHHHHH!!! =) Jewbei's track is one of a kind! I'm proud of him - he has worked hard on it, despite the fact his laptop was down for a few months! I like serious remixers. He is def one. ;-) Thank you Jewbei.

Can't wait until the track with you and Tepid now! =)