OCR01055 - Chrono Cross "Dream-Shore Sonata-Fantaisie"

djpretzel

Yea, thats what im talking about, i have been waiting for people to fo something new to the song and this and scott peeples versions are the best that i could have hoped for.

yea, i have another version of the song, its a solid 2 minutes longer, and it seems like its deeper (more bass) .. I like my old version better.. i've had it for awhile. Spiffy mix though.

Plzzzzzzzz k-wix lemme have it. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• 1 year later...

Great piece! Congrats on a really amazing arrangement, the sequencing was really cool, I'm not sure how you did that but it's almost believable as an authentic performance.

If you have a longer version of the song, please post it - I'm sure the people on this site would appreciate it. Also, if you have the sheet music or some form of the arrangement itself it'd be brilliant if you could post it. I wouldn't mind a shot at playing the piece myself, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• 1 year later...

I've loved this mix for a long time, and I just now read the write-up. This isn't a live piano? HOLY CRAP. The humanization of this is amazing.

I personally love this mix; the way the melody wanders in and out, the quiet, introspective feel, all of it. I listen to this one often, and will continue to do so for a long time. Great work.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why was this song renamed? I have it as: Dream-Shore Sonata-Fantaisie. I believe this spelling is not uncommon in classical pieces, and doesn't seem to be a mistake to be corrected.

EDIT: Nevermind... seems that MC used "Fantaisie" for VGMix and "Fantasy" for OCR. My mistake.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01055 - Chrono Cross "Dream-Shore Sonata-Fantaisie"