The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

I think the only thing I ever did in Gen Disc was make retarded arguments about the PSP or something. I can't remember, I wish someone saved the threads :P

Dude, I made a thread about pop music.

Let that sink in for a second...

Awful.

I think It actually got some decent responses, but my orginal post was probably laughable. It's best if that thread remains in the e-abyss for the rest of eternity.

Dude, I made a thread about pop music.

Let that sink in for a second...

Awful.

I think It actually got some decent responses, but my orginal post was probably laughable. It's best if that thread remains in the e-abyss for the rest of eternity.

I still wonder what made you think that was going to be a good thread.

haha

You have no idea. People still use "M$" for God's sake.

And what's up Wideruled? Long time no see :-)

ohmigod, they do?! lol, honest question tho, how many ppl here play their wii more than they play their respective 360, ps3, pc or ds? i mean if you have a wii and somethign else of course.

and sorry, somehow i dragged all the new mexico fags here with me with my lurking. i apologize in advance for any idiotic thing wideruled says, any threat thehulk makes, and for anyone wants to hit on buttercup. (except for bagel, you can totally hit that)

that shit still happens? its good to see that some things never change... i guess.

...wii ftl!

Micro-transactions ftl!

And wii fit is the pinnacle of ... motion gaming?

and for anyone wants to hit on buttercup. (except for bagel, you can totally hit that)

heh. No one want to hit on me, that fad ended a long time ago.

ohmigod, they do?! lol, honest question tho, how many ppl here play their wii more than they play their respective 360, ps3, pc or ds? i mean if you have a wii and somethign else of course.

Around here, it seems like the Wii has the upper hand, with the 360 running a close second. On another site I visit, the 360 is definitely getting more play time than the Wii or PS3. But from what I've been reading in places, the overall consensus seems to be that people are waiting for more from the PS3, wondering if the 360 will ever be free of system killing defects, and hoping the Wii will get more titles that aren't so "casual gamer" and Nintendo fanboy centric.

It's all irrelevant to me though, as I don't own any current gen systems :lol:

Micro-transactions ftl!

And wii fit is the pinnacle of ... motion gaming?

heh. No one want to hit on me, that fad ended a long time ago.

"No one want" reminds me of the nes goonies games translation. and its that kind of thinking that makes you a silly girl. guys want to hit on anything that has boobs, lest something that has enormous boobs. AND AT LEAST I CAN EXTEND THE LIFE OF MY GAMES! for a nominal fee!