The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

You can join.

Remember that time I met you guys at Denny's? All I can recall of that was you talking about Steam. And you were wearing some sort of hat.

Ah yes, dennys a tradition that persists to this day (though there was a period where we did not go for quite a while).

I believe i was wearing my half life 2 hat.

Yeah, that was me. I guess the point is moot now since we are having interlocution in this thread.

I'm not gonna lie, I had to dictionary.com it. We used to have interlocution often and for long amounts of time. Because you are me with a penis, and I <3 me. A lot.

You can join.

Remember that time I met you guys at Denny's? All I can recall of that was you talking about Steam. And you were wearing some sort of hat.

And I looked like shit because it was laundry day, I think I even had a babushka on. And you made me call some guy I didn't know to tell him to tell you how to get to Denny's. Didn't you guys stay in like Gallup or something? I bet that was awful...

Don't tempt me.

I'm fat now!

I'm not gonna lie, I had to dictionary.com it. We used to have interlocution often and for long amounts of time. Because you are me with a penis, and I <3 me. A lot.

I'm still around on AIM, yo. We can be buddies again. Or something.

And I looked like shit because it was laundry day, I think I even had a babushka on. And you made me call some guy I didn't know to tell him to tell you how to get to Denny's. Didn't you guys stay in like Gallup or something? I bet that was awful...

I'm fat now!

We did stay in Gallup, and it was awful. She didn't even want to have sex because the hotel we were staying at was like some shitty little place across the street from some railroad tracks and an empty lot. I thought we were going to die or have all our stuff stolen, and she was wound up and all stressed out.