The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

Dude, the only attitude i have is based entirely on you not shutting the fuck up about what i'm supposed to be putting out to the world.

I'd pick apart what you said, but you broke my giveafuck.

One last time:

I DO NOT WANT YOUR "HELP", I DO NOT NEED IT, AND IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TRY TO CHANGE ME INTO ANYTHING.

Do not continue. What i do is my responsibility, not yours, so shut your fucking mouth about it, and move on.

Dude, the only attitude i have is based entirely on you not shutting the fuck up about what i'm supposed to be putting out to the world...I DO NOT WANT YOUR "HELP", I DO NOT NEED IT, AND IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TRY TO CHANGE ME INTO ANYTHING.

Do not continue. What i do is my responsibility, not yours, so shut your fucking mouth about it, and move on.

this is comedy gold. can someone shoop some of the more memorable lines onto an image of some real-life troll like lohan or something?

seriously. you've been on the internet since '02 and you don't realize that saying shit like this doesn't do anything except for provide more material for those antagonizing you? how old are you? fourteen?

seriously, timbaland, just take a shill pill and go steal someone else's chiptune.

My bad, i thought asking someone, who claims to be mature, (or should be) to stop being on my nerves was mature.

Guess i was working with the wrong crowd.

Sad thing is, aside from Ice cream, no one says a fucking thing here unless they're being irritating. I went to the Meme thread hoping that i could enjoy my time here at OCR again, but instead, i find that the trolls here are still as piss-poor as ever. No wonder the greats stay silent, they don't feel like dealing with people like Mephisto and Schwaltzvald.

Basically, thanks, assholes, from the bottom of my heart, for keeping away the good users here who used to make this place awesome. Nice Work!

Do... i need to? Act like one, get called one. Pretty simple.

I mean, honestly, if you'd rather i get to know you before i called you a troll based on your performance here, i'm game, but i'm not sure that's what you're aiming for.

If that's not what you're looking for, and you're just throwing out comments to try to poke at me while i'm having a discussion with someone else, then you sir, are indeed, a troll.

And that makes you "loltastical".

this is comedy gold. can someone shoop some of the more memorable lines onto an image of some real-life troll like lohan or something?

seriously. you've been on the internet since '02 and you don't realize that saying shit like this doesn't do anything except for provide more material for those antagonizing you? how old are you? fourteen?

seriously, timbaland, just take a shill pill and go steal someone else's chiptune.

Give me a couple of days, unless some one else does it better.

Seriously though some one take up the banner should I suddenly go on vacation :lol:

Considering some one very dear to me not only gave me a full digital copy of "Blood Lunch" but also a hard copy in paperback format I fully intend to enjoy it.

Whoa, i do NOT remember you being such a dick back in the 04 era. before i read this post i was about to defend you a bit but fuck that now. you just seem like a jerk now.

as for join date==influence goes i'll say that theres a positive correlation, just with a lot of outliers. the proof is all around us. ive got screenshots of posts from the blue days and if i were to post them now everyone there then would now go, "o snap, i remember that. i miss that guy." theres a reason this thread is popular and a reason people go, "o hey! refelos!" when i post after lurking for a year.

i wasnt an epic character like coop, maha, flanking line, gaea, or that one fellow who lived in WA and married her, (christ what was his name? the one with ALL the alt accounts?) but i did my fair share of nice work. anyone remember the photoshop journal? im sure some do, it was a great thread. i wasnt ever a celebrated poster, but i had a lot of friends here. what have the 08's done? this place is like fucking 4chan now.

there never was a golden age of unmod, but its been a lot fucking better, and the crowd dictates the content.

/rant

Whoa, i do NOT remember you being such a dick back in the 04 era. before i read this post i was about to defend you a bit but fuck that now. you just seem like a jerk now.

If it helps Meph was, intentionally or not, trying to help Timberwolf. The emphasis should be that no one should be taking things incredibly personal around here. Sure there ought to be a modicum of respect for everybody but since when should terrible people not be called out on their bullshit; especially when they make it a habit to ignore the rest of the community and thrust their ideas & thoughts around and act as if they didn't deserve some criticism.

If anything Meph had tried to tell him to calm down and don't get so riled up ridiculously easy. Seriously some people post as if they were sheltered all their life. :lol: