The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

Maybe it's a sign?

Whatever the reason for everyone's return may be I'm loading my shotgun and gassing my chainsaw. No sense in not being prepared.

not to sound like a nutcase, but just yesterday i bought steel wool to make rust for thermite and im planning on making a 4 winds gun...i played left 4 dead for the first time in months and it spooked me.

• 9 months later...
I loved lurching around UnMod. I contributed a few times but mainly stayed out of the way for fear of my own esteem and sanity...

Has that bumblebee penis microsoft paint thing been brought up yet? If no, anybody got it? I think Evilhead created it. The expression on the bees face always gave me a good laugh.

You mean Cockbee?

There are a few things here (including the Doom II wad), under the "Cockbee" link on the left...

http://coop.herograw.net/ocrquirks/index.html

nobody but me remembers the glorious days of dog penix here on ocr

why does no one but me remember dogpenix

I remember that too. I thought The Coop outlined it on his Quirks site, but I don't see it. All I remember is that it was an open account somebody (I want to say it was Corporal Eschebone) posted the password for, and all hell broke loose with it until Timberwolf took it and changed the password, ending its short but hilarious existence.

What happened to the gummy penised bastard anyway?

He still posts on Remod and Unmod.org, but not here anymore. His screen name's gone, so he might have changed it. But, I believe he got banned (likely during one of the big dramafests, like UnMod's deletion, the sidebar deal, or perhaps all the hubbub with Ayres taking pictures at MagFest about four years ago).

I could swear his ban was centered around a certain drawn picture of Pixietricks.

He still posts on Remod and Unmod.org, but not here anymore. His screen name's gone, so he might have changed it. But, I believe he got banned (likely during one of the big dramafests, like UnMod's deletion, the sidebar deal, or perhaps all the hubbub with Ayres taking pictures at MagFest about four years ago).

I could swear his ban was centered around a certain drawn picture of Pixietricks.

And the story that went along with it, which was worse than the picture.

Both are still up on OCR's Encyclopedia Dramatica article, by the way.