ORC 118 - April Edition - Hot!

Doulifée

Hah! I already downloaded his entry... I wonder why he took it down, it wasn't bad at all.

Maybe he's just cleaning it up or something. Here's hoping it makes a comeback!

EDIT: LOL! I just noticed something... odd in the ORC ThaSauce page...

Garian provided us with a hot piece called magma palace. Handle with care.

DAMN YOU GARIAN!! Stealing my glory, once again (this isn't the first time, lol).

Yeah... Didn't DJ Mokram enter this?

The file is not in the ThaSauce list, so I don't know what happened. I also didn't listen to the song, maybe he just uploaded his PRC song in the wrong contest. If DjMokram removed it himself I want to know why. Maybe he's just updating it and brings the song between now and 37 minutes.

If DjMokram removed it himself I want to know why. Maybe he's just updating it and brings the song between now and 37 minutes.

Bingo! More like 56 seconds in fact...

The reason behind this is an epic story to tell to my grand-childs. I barely made it! :<

DAMN YOU GARIAN!! Stealing my glory, once again (this isn't the first time, lol).

So Gario & Garian aren't the same man? That's odd, I would have swore they were one person. :mrgreen:

Willrock, J64H & SKR: next time your enter a compo, at least you could have the decency to vote, out of respect for everyone who participated... including ..well ..yourselves.

Do people receive a bonus for voting?

Otherwise I think it's needed (I don't think many remixers want to vote and then lose the contest because they gave the wrong remixer points).

It could be possible the points aren't updated yet, I need to add those Bonusses as well in PRC.

Anyway, I don't think it will change the winner, but it makes a third place tie.