KNGI VGM Radio: Nitro Game Injection (Sat 7:30 PM ET) & GameFuel

KyleJCrb

Wow! I'm sure I will go down in the history books for that. Yep, right down to the bottom of the barrel. =}

The podcast titled "Nitro Game Injection #110: Winter Madness" is actually #108. It has the interview with LuIzA, and the playlist is exactly as detailed here.

Weird... I just checked the files, and they seem to correspond for me. Larry and Mae are in 110 and Akumu with the LuIzA interview is 108, in both the ID3 tags and filenames. Strange. Is #108 switched for #110 then, or are they both the same?

I like 114 better as well. I feel that we put more effort into it overall (and I edited out my "dead air...um...dead air" this time. Don't know what it is with me and uh, pausing at, uh, random, umm, while, err, talking on, uh, this show), and tried to be more informative and have a plan on what to talk about. I think it worked out much better.

Good work there, doing that wasn't detrimental to the relaxed feel of the show, which I also enjoy.

Damn, Declaration of War rocked.

--Eino

Weird... I just checked the files, and they seem to correspond for me. Larry and Mae are in 110 and Akumu with the LuIzA interview is 108, in both the ID3 tags and filenames. Strange. Is #108 switched for #110 then, or are they both the same?

I'm just talking about the podcast version of #110 on iTunes. (It doesn't let me go any further back than that, and it will probably just be pushed off when #115 is released.)

The regular version of #110 on kngi.org is fine.

I've just finished listening to the last two episodes, and it was great.

One complain: Man up Kyle! Larry is totally driving the show! :lol:

Wonderful music of course, and good hosting too, not awkward like most podcasts.

Hope it was as fun to do for both of you, as it was for me to listen to.

Keep it up guys! Waiting for the next one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slow going on this one, but NGI #117 is out! We sat down for a lengthy chat with Jeriaska, notable videogame music journalist and creator of Nobuooo. We discuss VGM and its impact, the game journalism scene, Jeriaska’s background, and much more, so grab it: http://tr.im/nmCV

For those who miss the music, a normal episode should be out later this week!

NGI #118 is out, in probably the quickest episode turnaround ever. On this episode, Larry and I discuss some of the controversies that have affected video games and VGM over the years, the ongoing volley of HD remakes of classic games, and shine the spotlight on some great musicians that everyone should check out. This episode also features a special drinking game: Take a drink every time Larry mentions OverClocked ReMix!

Website is down temporarily. Should be back no later than tomorrow. DNS needs to propagate again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just a bump letting you guys know i enjoyed the show. :-)

The drinking game was fun, but I was too sick to go on after about 25 min. Nice work Larry. :o)

Yeah, Larry was in SUPER OCR Pimp Mode for this episode. :lol:

Mattias “Another Soundscape” Häggström Gerdt has finally come to Nitro Game Injection! OverClocked ReMix judge, contributor to Final Fantasy VII Voices of the Lifestream and Street Fighter II HD ReMix, and composer for XBox Live Arcade games Artoon, The Perfect Match, and the upcoming Kaleidoscope joins NGI on this episode for an in-depth interview regarding his works, game music composition, gaming experiences, and more great stuff. Also includes TWO exclusive tracks from the man himself!

Nitro Game Injection #119 – Hot Seat: Another Soundscape

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Alien Invasion Day! To help tide you over between the food, booze, and explosives, we have a brand new episode.

KyleJCrb shows that he did not do the research on any discussion points, and unashamedly peddles for money via the NGI Amazon Store while Liontamer dreams of being famous and mounting 22-inch rims to his wall while swimming in dollar bills. They also discuss the many lyrical interpretations of Mega Man, hate on RPGs, pay tribute to the loss of game development's whipping boy Duke Nukem Forever, and as always, much more!

Nitro Game Injection #120: Skyrocket Slam

(Special Thanks to Mae for writing up the Show Notes this week!)

In an exclusive NGI interview, Andrew "OA" Luers sits down to discuss the upcoming OverClocked ReMix album 'Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption', his initial feelings on being a part of the OverClocked ReMix judges panel, his experiences with SnappleMan's mom, and tons more! Don't miss FOUR exclusive tracks: Two from the upcoming Final Fantasy IV album, Andrew's new cut from SaGa Frontier 2, and remake of a remix originally featured on the 'Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate' album. Check it!

Nitro Game Injection #121 - Hot Seat: Andrew "OA" Luers