Sign in to follow this  
halc

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

wat

did i sound angry or something

10 bucks says you only typed that last part because you hit send and got the message saying you need to type at least 10 characters

Haha no you didn't, just eager. :3

i just can't help but give a friendly nudge once in a while :tomatoface:

i know you'll all come through

hey wait! I've been waiting so long to get in on a sonic remix album! Is there any way I can do a remix for this track? Maybe we can start having multiple artists claim songs and the best track as judged by other artists makes it in?

wait a minute... these songs are from different games... are they just arbitrarily selected?

hey wait! I've been waiting so long to get in on a sonic remix album! Is there any way I can do a remix for this track? Maybe we can start having multiple artists claim songs and the best track as judged by other artists makes it in?

wait a minute... these songs are from different games... are they just arbitrarily selected?

yeahhh. all of these tracks are from sonic 1.

if anyone drops out on a track, i'll be choosing a replacement. there are quite a few people who want to get in on this.

Oops, green hill zone threw me off, and my brain never flicked that switch to make me realize it was green hill zone from sonic 1. What about my idea for multiple artist competition?

Hey, bLiNd's finishing his Scrap Brain Zone track? I wonder if it's the same one that he broke into a WIP thread with?

If it is it'll be awesome, but then again that's a given with bLiNd :nicework:.

I bought Sonic 1 for XBLA just so I could listen to the music, and enjoy the game, which I had when I was a young kid for the Sega Genesis. Still slightly sad about not being involved with this project, but it gives me time to work on others I guess.

what an overachiever

i've spent like a half hour trying to come up with the perfect reply to this, but im just not witty enough

Well maybe someone could start up a Sonic 3D Blast (maybe both GEN/CD version soundtracks) or a CD (JP preferred but would be cool to throw in some USA stuff too) project.

But I don't know how much you like those games' music compared to Sonic 1 GEN.

Okay I been absent for quite some time, but did i miss something here? DrumUltimA with Harmony?! :o!!! That track better be god-like. lol

bLiNd and José in the same project? Fuck yeah! <3
Hey, bLiNd's finishing his Scrap Brain Zone track? I wonder if it's the same one that he broke into a WIP thread with?

If it is it'll be awesome, but then again that's a given with bLiNd :nicework:.

LOL Stop giving him the opportunity to be more cocky guys. :tomatoface: Jeez. haha :P