Sign in to follow this  
halc

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

Wow... I just realized that this is called The Sound of Speed... I've been reading it as The Speed of Sound for months... lol.

Nice artwork, halc. Dig the logo!

haha, glad you are all digging it. credit goes to Proto for the cover and dish for the drawing - none of that was my idea ;)

Wow... I just realized that this is called The Sound of Speed... I've been reading it as The Speed of Sound for months... lol.

Same here - now it just seems strange namewise to me ha.

Nice artwork :nicework:

When I read "The Sound of Speed", I instantly knew it derived from "The Speed of Sound". The Sound was the music, and Speed was Sonic. I wish I'd come up with such a clever title... :envy:

When I read "The Sound of Speed", I instantly knew it derived from "The Speed of Sound". The Sound was the music, and Speed was Sonic. I wish I'd come up with such a clever title... :envy:

finally, someone gets it! :tomatoface:

finally, someone gets it! :tomatoface:

Dude, I got this instantly when you first posted the thread :-P

Woah, I just need to comment and say that the title for this project is awesome! :D

Dude, I got this instantly when you first posted the thread :-P

haha, this I realize. just posting in light of

Same here
whattttttttttt me too!

:P

Hey, I know the reason for the name, I've just been reading it wrong! :P

And Sonic goes flying at the sound of speed,

to show you how it all began.

Sonic came flying from the underground,

if you could see it then you'd understand?

tti lysdexia orlf

I was gonna say if this album was really fast, then... but a one-year turnaround ain't bad shootin'.

And nice work on the cover, Proto. Definitely captures the sonic/genesis vibe. With style.

LOL @ title. lolololol whn i red ths i red "The Sound of Speed" as "The Sound of Speed" cuz thts wut it sez. No but seriously, the title is cool because it is a play on:

"THE SPEED OF SOUND"

Very clever halc, I liked this title so much, I told my mum.

She didn't care.

just to let everyone know, my place of residence will be changing tomorrow and i will likely be missing from the internet for a few days until my girlfriend and I can get situated on a new connection. i'll address this thread as well as any PM's immediately once everything is set up.

see you all in a few days :D

Halc was overheard singing while moving to the new place. Here is that rare audio recording.

Also I'm bummed out project releases are going so slow. It almost indubitably means that Sonic is going to be delayed for release too. And that bums me out.

hello all, i'm still alive. i've been recovering from moving expenses so internet access has been on hold for a couple weeks, but that shouldn't be a problem for much longer. hoping to hear some updated tracks/final wav's from you all soon!

just got an awesome scrap brain wip from will :D

we're getting closer.. let's get those wav's in!

It almost indubitably means that Sonic is going to be delayed for release too. And that bums me out.

I know there's at least one Sonic album that will most certainly not be delayed. :razz:

But srsly, I'm looking forward to hearing The Sound of Speed.