Tweex Music New Website and Promotions Available NOW!

tweex

tweex_logo_small.jpg

Tweex Music Wesite Launch

Now Available

Tweex Music has completed the redesign of its site and is officially being launched. In celebration of the release, Tweex Music will be providing many new services and products available to all, some of which include:

- New music to download FOR FREE!

- New LOW prices for Tweex Music commerical album Alter Ego with HIGH QUALITY WAV FILES!

- New services to offer any and all prospective clients!

- Brand new Tweex Music Store designed for streamlining ALL Tweex Music purchases!

- News updates keeping everyone up to date on all Tweex Music projects!

- Much much more!

With the release of the new website, many new projects and pieces of music have been prepared. OCR members should expect a surprise in the next few days, so keep your eyes on the front page!

With the sites official launch arriving, don't be surprised to find a very special promotion soon!

To keep in touch with Tweex Music and all news, here is a list of links that will keep you updated on all projects (more are sure to follow):

Tweex Music Facebook Page (be sure to add Tweex Music to your fan list!)

Brian's Personal Facebook Profile (don't forget to add me as a friend)

Tweex Music Twitter Page (follow my Twitter to receive updates on what I'm working on!)

Tweex Music Vimeo Channel (new videos posted frequently)

Check back here for more updates between now and the launch of the site! More is sure to come!

What's not to agree with?

Anyway, man, very very sharp site. Looks awesome, music sounds great (always has). Looking forward to keeping up with all your updates!

You sir, are going to attain the highly sought-after, BGC-endorsed, web-browser bookmark. This is one of the highest achievements anyone can attain online. according to BGC, anyway.

Well deserved, and :nicework:

Fantastic-looking site. I also got around to buying Alter Ego today too, since I was there. Great-sounding album. I always felt bad about dropping the ball for you with the sax part on Amen, but Prophet did a much better job than I ever would have, so I'm glad it turned out alright in the end.

I also got around to buying Alter Ego today too, since I was there. Great-sounding album. I always felt bad about dropping the ball for you with the sax part on Amen, but Prophet did a much better job than I ever would have, so I'm glad it turned out alright in the end.

Out of curiosity, who did you buy it through? iTunes?

Thanks for ALL the kind words everyone! Keep you're eyes peeled. Some very special promotions will be here soon!

Out of curiosity, who did you buy it through? iTunes?

Yes; I buy almost all my new music from iTunes nowadays; it was just convenient. Actually, I looked there before I even went to the site; this thread just reminded me that I'd wanted to get the album for a while and hadn't done so yet.

Very impressive website.

Can you tell me a little bit more about your experience working on film and give some ballpark examples of your rates? I've got nothing now, but I very may well have some work for you in the near future as I work quite a bit with film projects as part of my education.