Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

• 2 weeks later...

It's just calm before the storm... What I've come to realize is that projects nearing completion are the ones that seem the dead-est:)!!

That's what I'd like to believe anyhow...

But the pessimist in me says there's no chance for this album until next Christmas at the earliest.

actually, I think that's the optimist in me

Edited by RiverSound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Passive-aggressively begging for updates gets you nowhere.
Man, if it's not working it's because you aren't doing passive-aggressive correctly:

Why don't you say you're opening up "pre-orders" for the album (even though it's free), and tell anyone that's interested that they need to say so via email. Then link them djp's email address.

I mean, it probably won't speed anything up so it's not really worth the heartbreak, but you might feel better right?

I'm still hoping on that Christmas release though.

• 1 month later...
4 years is nothing compared to how long other albums have taken. I think we've had a couple that took almost twice that.

^

What'd SM64 end up at? Seven years?

Trust me, I'm just as anxious as the next guy - and more so than the vast majority - to hear this project. But it'll be done when it's done, and we've just got to trust the director and the remaining remixers will do their best to get it done in a timely manner.