Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Wait, I under stand breaking focus, but ARMOR? That's kind of cheap now. How are you supposed to not get hit by it then? Jumping over it requires killer reflexes.

You can block it normally -- it will just beat moves that absorb one hit (Balrog's EX rushes, etc)

Parry it.

Oh wait.

I'm all for giving Makoto (and only Makoto) the ability to parry fireballs actually. IMO she'll be decent with the new changes but still not good enough. Does EX rush punch go through them currently? That could be a decent alternative.

You can block it normally -- it will just beat moves that absorb one hit (Balrog's EX rushes, etc)

I'm all for giving Makoto (and only Makoto) the ability to parry fireballs actually. IMO she'll be decent with the new changes but still not good enough. Does EX rush punch go through them currently? That could be a decent alternative.

Nope. And yes, she really needs pass-through for EX Hayate.

EX Hayate going through fireballs makes it an almost no risk move... I don't like that. The fact that it's an extremely fast linear attack with great distance and big followup options alone is powerful.

I personally just like that when I do a focus attack on it, it leaves Shariq all disgruntled and I can follow up with a waterfall kick or just a plain grab. Gen ftw

• 2 weeks later...

release dates for New Costume

• Hakan, Makoto, Guy, Dudley, Dee Jay — Oct. 26, 2010

• Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, Dan — Nov. 2, 2010

• Chun-Li, C. Viper, Sakura, Rose, Cammy — Nov. 16, 2010

• Juri, Ibuki, Cody, Adon, T. Hawk — Dec. 21, 2010

• Zangief, E. Honda, Rufus, Abel, El Fuerte — Janurary. 18, 2011

• Balrog, Vega, Sagat, M. Bison, Seth — Feb. 15, 2011

• Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Fei Long, Gen — March 15, 2011

• All 35 new costumes — April 26, 2011, 1,440 Microsoft points

So i have to wait 4 Months to get Balrog and M.Bison's Costumes Bull Shit

Don't feel too bad, Hawk. I have to wait for who-knows-how-long just for them to announce the PC version.

Yeah, Ono and one of the Capcom USA heads keep saying they won't be considering it right now due to "piracy on the platform", but Hideo Kojima keeps saying he'll never make another Metal Gear, so I can't really trust what game devs say these days. Besides, piracy is a bullshit argument for anything. I also wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping it on the down low since the "arcade" version(which runs on Windows XP) isn't out yet.

3DS release and no PC? Pfft. Like that'll happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was the Released date for Haken.Mokoto,Dudley,Dee Jay,and Guy

BUT on 360 it won't let you download it so i Quote the following public service announcement from Capcom-Unity;

"Hi everyone. Just a quick PSA that there is a problem with the newly released SSFIV 'Ultra Challengers Pack 1' & 'Ultra Costume Catalog 1' DLC on Xbox Live.

Although you can pay for it at the moment you aren't able to download it. Microsoft is currently looking into the issue and is attempting to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Don't worry if you have already paid for the pack, you will be able to download it once the issue is resolved!

Thanks very much."

the costume cost 320 XBL points

a guys G4TV strike again and will be Coverage ad major SF tournament SolCal Regionals i quote the following

Level|up and G4tv.com are once again collaborating to provide extensive coverage of the best fighting game tournament action to date. This time around, along with Tournament Legacy, G4tv.com and Level|Up will be providing coverage and access of Southern California Regionals all weekend long. Beginning November 6th and ending on finals day on the 7th, G4tv.com will be broadcasting Southern California Regionals on G4tv.com with Level|Up producing the stream. Expect the same exciting high level tournament play from top players, insightful commentary, and live player and crowd shots to immerse you into the event from home.

if you wanna read more SoCal Regionals website

The last Major tournament was 2 weeks ago and it was Crazy at one point over 10,000 people was watchin. even MvC2 was nuts so your not doing anything sunday watch some SF.

PS 2 more characters are rumored to be in added :)