OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

opinions = trolling

An opinion alone isn't trolling.

However, you didn't just express an opinion; you made a comment that, linked with your previous comments, was an derogatory statement intended to evoke a response.

What's the definition of trolling again? Lets ask Wikipedia:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response."

Powerlord what about when you quit Medic because you couldn't handle Equalizer taunting. I'm not trying to be mean, but at least Suredeath healed someone even if its stupid to heal one person exclusively.

Fun fact: I don't find Medic fun to play, but I'll play it if I random to it at the beginning of a match... unless the rest of my team is acting stupid or has no healable classes, in which case I'll change to a class I'd like to actually play.

The problem wasn't necessarily that he was only healing Frogg, but that he was healing a Scout the entire time. Hell, I was on the other team, and I'm glad he did, because we won that round because of it.

deciding to play medic on a map and then switching classes later in the map is basically trolling

I'm not sure why I made that last response, as it has nothing to do with the issue.

I didn't do it to invoke a response. I did it in response to the things other people were doing.

If anything, I responded to someone who was trolling me, much like I am now.

Speaking of Zombie Fortress, yeah, a few of the maps are really crappy. Such as Volcano... very easy to get neutered on that map if you're zombie.

Yeah, that one was horrid. So was the first version of tower (or was that skytower) although the newer version adds points, which means RED has to actively guard them instead of all hiding on the high beam.

The version of zf_dustbowl I played was pretty bad, too... It was basically dustbowl with all the lighting removed and some points moved slightly. I never saw the humans win that one.

Chili said he'd be the one to do it (he is team leader, after all), but said the other team hasn't replied yet. Take that how you will, I guess. OI. CHILI. GET THIS DONE.

FWIW, the comment page for the match or something is here, with no comments to speak of. I'm not sure what other public ETF2L channels exist for communicating with the other team for scheduling.

Chili said he'd be the one to do it (he is team leader, after all), but said the other team hasn't replied yet. Take that how you will, I guess. OI. CHILI. GET THIS DONE.

FWIW, the comment page for the match or something is here, with no comments to speak of. I'm not sure what other public ETF2L channels exist for communicating with the other team for scheduling.

I don't think they actually know their team made it in. I followed one in game and asked if he was in highlander he said he wanted to be but isn't. I was going to try and find the link and send it to him but I crashed and now he's offline.

I'm going to take down BLU and RED temporarily later tonight.

Things that are being updated:

- HLStatsX:CE's logging plugin FINALLY got the fix they promised when the Engineer Update launched and will correctly log both mini-sentry kills and building moves. This means that the point values for building buildings will finally be added back to the stats.

- Sourcebans needs to be updated to fix some potential bugs.

Edit: BLU, RED, and CS:S Servers have been updated and restarted. The logging server has also been updated and restarted, following the restoration of Engy points for building sentries. NOTE: I have no idea if points are currently awarded for building mini-sentries, as logging has changed for them.