OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone else else who has bought items from the item store and has constant problems with their loadout while no one else on the server is having problems, let me know.

I'm trying to isolate if it's just me, or if it's related to owning and using store-bought items.

Lale couldn't access his loadout, but he hasn't bought anything from the store. We've both lost our connection to Steam in chat though, which suggests it's just Steam being Steam again.

Lale couldn't access his loadout, but he hasn't bought anything from the store. We've both lost our connection to Steam in chat though, which suggests it's just Steam being Steam again.

Steam's network is down at the moment.

Hopefully this is so they can fix the problems TF2 has been having today with loadouts and stuff going down.

I managed to get two Mann Co. Crates after reconnecting during nucleus... but now the store won't let me buy keys because Steam went down again.

er... Keys and a Rocket Jumper, since you need to spend at least $5, and I don't want to leave $0.02 in my Steam wallet.

So since we haven't had a random TF2 themed youtube video for a while I'd like to present this one I found linked on Reddit.

Basically a highly intellectual version of "Meet the Spy" which includes large words, unnecessary verbosity, mustaches, classical music, and a heavy with a monocle.

Enjoy!

-Krowbar

FISH ONLY FINAL DESTINATION a

...I wonder if Zombie Fortress has been updated to stop you from using the new Spy knife. I know they made it so the Dead Ringer is useless, as the charge meter is kept from completely filling.

er... it helps if you know that the Zombies in ZF are Scouts, Heavies, and Spies and they can't use projectile weapons.

Hey, Team 1 people/leaders: I just checked the match page for the UGLY match and it looks like someone didn't confirm the time we wanted, so we got defaulted to a time of Oct 10 at 4:00 (whatever time that is). I don't know if it really matters, but might want to check that out.

oh noooo canadian thanksgiving is ruined!

Oh dear. Whatever will the Canadians do?

Unrelated: Me and a couple of friends are doing all the L4D/2 campaigns tonight around midnight central, though we started yesterday and got through death toll before about 3AMish... Anyway, we'd love to have a fourth if anyone's interested.

ATTENTION RESERVED SLOT HOLDERS

If the server is full, you will need to connect to it VIA CONSOLE.

Open console

type:

connect 206.217.135.91:27015

This is for a few reasons.

1) it prevents people from being auto-kicked when the server is full (because it shows 24/25)

2) Allows people to use the "Join when a slot opens" feature

3) Prevents people from constantly being offered to blacklist the server

This is a Team 1 announcement, more a PSA than anything but still important and slightly lulzy.

As already mentioned, we got slapped with a default time that we can hopefully work around. However, even if we get our time of 10PM EST tomorrow, it has come to my attention that Team 2 also has a match tomorrow, also on the Highlander server, at 9:30PM EST. I shouldn't have to explain how this is more than slightly awkward.

I'm trying to get in touch with [uGLY], but the ETF2L site is throwing bad gateway errors. (Again.) With any luck we can a) agree on a time other than the default given to us and B) reschedule to a half hour to an hour later and not run into Team 2's time.

EDIT: Spoke with [uGLY], they are aware of the development and are fine with giving Team 2 the time to finish their match. See the group page announcement for further details.

This is a Team 1 announcement, more a PSA than anything but still important and slightly lulzy.

As already mentioned, we got slapped with a default time that we can hopefully work around. However, even if we get our time of 10PM EST tomorrow, it has come to my attention that Team 2 also has a match tomorrow, also on the Highlander server, at 9:30PM EST. I shouldn't have to explain how this is more than slightly awkward.

I'm trying to get in touch with [uGLY], but the ETF2L site is throwing bad gateway errors. (Again.) With any luck we can a) agree on a time other than the default given to us and B) reschedule to a half hour to an hour later and not run into Team 2's time.

I can get in touch with my team's opponents and see if we can play on their server. I'll let you know if we can migrate.

ATTENTION RESERVED SLOT HOLDERS

If the server is full, you will need to connect to it VIA CONSOLE.

Open console

type:

connect 206.217.135.91:27015

This is for a few reasons.

1) it prevents people from being auto-kicked when the server is full (because it shows 24/25)

2) Allows people to use the "Join when a slot opens" feature

3) Prevents people from constantly being offered to blacklist the server

Or you could use the easier to remember

connect blu.ocrtf2.com

(the port number defaults to 27015)