OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

/me facepalms all over this thread.

Also I'm finally relenting and installing TF2 on a school computer. (We're awesome like that. Being a senior in the video game concentration rocks, btw.) Which means that while I'll dearly miss my 1920x1200 resolution, at least I'll be assured the ability to play without crashing my laptop. Which is still bitching like a mofo, btw.

Also installing 8 gigs worth of TF2 files at 3 megabytes/second ROCKS.

I got Wrench #100, bow to me.

You almost had me.

Apropos of nothing, Wrench #100 just dropped. Some guy named DoomSwitch.

The Gunslinger: Metal glove, replaces pistol, wait, no, it replaces the wrench, dammit Valve stop editing the update page after it goes up, +25 max HP, 3 punch combo, last hit crits. Allows deployment of Combat Mini Sentries, which cost only 100 metal and build 4x faster with full health, but cannot be upgraded or repaired and deal half damage.

Also yet another payload map, Thunder Mountain.

Also achievement descriptions are up.

Now that hurts me deeply because now I have to choose between punching people with a Metal fist of justice with third hit crits or actually being credit to team with my Wrench.

Edit: Also do you think Valve is missing the point a bit with Battle Engineering? I mean the idea is you're supposed to hide the little sentries for some sneaky kills then they give us a sentry which is supposedly designed for it but it does half damage and has a great big light ductaped on top which is probably gonna be a bit of a give away.

Now that hurts me deeply because now I have to choose between punching people with a Metal fist of justice with third hit crits or actually being credit to team with my Wrench.

I don't think it can't upgrade, it just can't upgrade your own sentries - you can surely upgrade others. Team up with someone who has a Wrangler. You can be the advance guard.