Sign in to follow this  
Zergonaleash

Paper Mario

I'm surprised nobody has ever remixed anything from the game.

March Ahead is pretty sweet travelling music, might make for a cool piano mix, or some sort of trance.

If anyone takes it up, thanks, that'd be awesome!

I was working on something electronic and darkish for Raphael the Raven theme over the break but school has been destroying me so I put it on standby.

I've always been partial to the Crystal Palace song, very eerie and echoey, even with the less-than-awesome N64 sounds. Would love to hear someone do justice to this.

I'm a big fan of Crystal Palace Crawl as well. The beginning has always reminded me of the X-Files theme. It as well as the Crystal King's boss theme are great.

Monty Mole Attack is a good track too. I thought about mixing that one, but I think that one is too ambitious for me. It's true that this game deserves some love. Surely someone will get around to it.

my list of songs I would want to be remixed would be these songs

-Tubba Blubba (Boss Battle)

-Hey You! (mini boss battle)

-General Guy (Boss Battle)

-Attack of the Koopa Bros. (Boss Battle)

although any of the songs from this game would be awesome to remix these are just ones I would want more. =D

-Attack of the Koopa Bros. (Boss Battle)

I really like this one, but I don't know how can you remix it without remixing this. I mean, it's a remix itself, if someone wanna do a Paper Mario remix should pick in consideration mainly the Paper Mario variation, sure...but anyway it doesn't matter :D