Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Hello. Im new, and i just threw togeather my current sig. But i was wondering if you could make me one. I really dont have any pics, but if you could make a sig with a few old videogame referances, jokes, and my name, i would greatly appreciate it.

Hello. Im new, and i just threw togeather my current sig. But i was wondering if you could make me one. I really dont have any pics, but if you could make a sig with a few old videogame referances, jokes, and my name, i would greatly appreciate it.

Any particular video game you have in mind? It usually helps some for the one who makes the sig (finding source material, etc.).

Time for a trip down memory lane. WITH COMMENTS.

angelsigcopy2zk.png

-One of my first sigs. Kinda crappy, but not by too much. Haven't seen this person much, if at all.

animacopy2qe.png

-I like the lazer-ish effects and the particles. Haven't seen this person either.

billdcopy3jd.png

-Another one that I like, mostly because of the cool detective off to the side. I used to see Chris D post a lot. Haven't seen him in a long time.

bloodhawkcopy2nb.png

-To my knowledge, was used quite a bit. User has a new sig, I think.

calvincopy7rv.png

-Some random person that requested one. Pretty crappy, but it was done in a minimal amount of time. Haven't seen this person post once. As I remember it took the user like 2 weeks to even claim it. Oh well.

decrescendocopy3wd.png

-In use currently. I think it looks cool, but the user has it saved as a jpeg or gif or something, so there's no transparency.

eonbluecopy8to.png

-Nice and clean, I think. User is either gone, or changed their name. Not too sure.

gruntycopy2kp.png

-Rarely saw this person post. Haven't seen them in a while either.

linamoricopy2hl.png

-I like how this one turned out. I had to rack my brain for a while to come up with ideas, since I've been neglecting PS. User wore it for a week or so. Has a new sig. Oh well.

magesig2copy8uw.png

-Of all the sigs I've ever made, this one took the longest. I actually drew the mage in that one. User has an older version with some transparency and paint mistakes in the top right corner. Doesn't post much, but they still use it.

myrddraalcopy0to.png

-Still in use today.

mythpopo6iv.gif

-Sig I made for Myth. Spent about 3 or so hours trying to get the animation to look somewhat decent. One of my first attempts at animating as well. Myth used it for like 2 days before switching to something else. Oh well.

nocturnalgamblercopy6zg.png

-A really shitty sig I made. Person never did post much. I don't blame them since the sig is so terrible.

nonamecopy7xt.png

-Made this for Raenok today actually. It's a little too busy for me, but I tried my best with what they wanted.

ocr3fj.gif

-First animated sig I ever made. Made it for Durinthal so he could plug OCR on other sites. No idea if it's being used or not. Kinda cheesy, but I'm a n00b when it comes to animating.

odysseycopy6vd.png

-Another early sig. Used for quite a while too. Not sure what happened to the user though.

origamicopy9iq.png

-Made this fairly quick. Nothing too fancy I guess.

pfscopy7xb.png

-pfs used this for a while.

praefectusalaederanuscopy7rf.png

-I like the image of the gryphon a lot in this. Haven't seen this user post though. Oh well.

qureshisahabcopy2pc.png

-One of my favorites, and also one of the most aggravating to make ever. This user gave a VERY vague description of what they wanted (This is the original). They didn't like it very much, mostly the background and the little tombstone area. So after working on it for a while more and giving them the revamped sig, they disappeared. No idea what happened to this user, though I get the feeling that the sig is on the internet somewhere with someone elses name under it.

raulimus9iq.png

-Another sig that I think is really shitty. This user actually used it for a while though, so props to them for wearing this badge of ugly.

reloadcopy3vz.png

-Another random person whom I haven't seen.

spikesigcopy0fw.png

-Haven't seen this person in a while either. I hate the border, and if given a chance I would change it in a heartbeat. I like the background though.

thedewk2copy9wq.png

-Sig I just made for The DEWK. I don't like it much, but he seemed to enjoy it.

newcapnsig2copy4sy.png

newcapnsigcopy5gt.png

newsigcopy6bw.png

-Some of my sigs. The last of which is still my favorite.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. I probably have some other sigs around, but they probably suck anyway.

Any particular video game you have in mind? It usually helps some for the one who makes the sig (finding source material, etc.).

Uhh, sure, Mega man, Wonderboy, Toejam and Earl, thats really about it. Well, i think ill hang around a bit longer, thanks again.

eonbluecopy8to.png

-Nice and clean, I think. User is either gone, or changed their name. Not too sure.

I'm still here (yep, name change) and yeah, that sig was badass. I really liked it. Once I started getting better at Photoshop, I started making my own, but that sig was for sure teh win.

This next thing is optional but I used to be a beyblader so you don't have to use it but if itll help then sure. Ninjas would be cool too.

I'm still out of town away from PS (still interested in doing a sig for you), but what does this bit mean? What's a "beyblader," and what's "this next thing?"

This next thing is optional but I used to be a beyblader so you don't have to use it but if itll help then sure. Ninjas would be cool too.

I'm still out of town away from PS (still interested in doing a sig for you), but what does this bit mean? What's a "beyblader," and what's "this next thing?"

http://images.google.com/images?q=beyblade&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

"This next thing" = "This next idea" or so. Pretty easy to infer...

mIsToR. pIpInZ, your sig is still on the way. I've just had a full plate recently, and I didn't want to give you a crappy, half-done sig. I'd rather do it right, so thanks for being patient with this.

DJT will do you right.

In so many ways.

You bet your ass.

[EDIT] Some nice sigs you've made during your time here- a few favorites of mine (Decrescendo, Mephisto, SpikeSpi666, and all of yours). The only thing I'd say is that I saw CaptainGrunty post with that sig alot more than you seem to remember. Other than that, good show, keep it up.

mIsToR. pIpInZ, your sig is still on the way. I've just had a full plate recently, and I didn't want to give you a crappy, half-done sig. I'd rather do it right, so thanks for being patient with this.

Hey man you take all the time you need. I'm not one to rush genius. I'm in no hurry. Thanks for lettin me know though. I was begining to think you had forgotten about me! I really appreciate what your doin man. You dudes from San Antone are allright! Yo Captain Hulk what part of Houston you from? I thought I was the only Houstonian here. Now I know someone who shares my pain! :)

Hey man you take all the time you need. I'm not one to rush genius. I'm in no hurry. Thanks for lettin me know though. I was begining to think you had forgotten about me! I really appreciate what your doin man. You dudes from San Antone are allright! Yo Captain Hulk what part of Houston you from? I thought I was the only Houstonian here. Now I know someone who shares my pain! :)

I lived there for 3 years. The weather and traffic are a bitch, but people knock Houston too much. It's really a cool city.

Thanks for understanding, I'll have the sig to you shortly.

I lived there for 3 years. The weather and traffic are a bitch, but people knock Houston too much. It's really a cool city.

You forgot the smell! I don't live in Houston per se. I live in a suburban town about 25 mins from ouston.So it ain't so bad. But compared to other Tx. cities like Austin or San Antonio Houston sucks.

You forgot the smell! I don't live in Houston per se. I live in a suburban town about 25 mins from ouston.So it ain't so bad. But compared to other Tx. cities like Austin or San Antonio Houston sucks.

Dude there are so mary houstonians here i live in houston!

bu i'm mooving in 2 months :(