Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I posted this in the Unmod sig thread, but ...um, no one replied. So I figured I'd repost it here with hope that I might draw you geniuses outta the woodwork. 8)

Well, I've been thinking about this for a while now, so here I go.

I'd like to request a sig.

Before I post details, I just want say this: You guys are awesome. The amount of work you put into this, day after day, constantly blows my mind. *thumbs up*

Okay, now that that's over with. I figured I'd let you guys come up with whatever you want, give you as much freedom as possible. So I have but one request: It's gotta be Evangelion-themed. Preferrably Shinji.

Please/thanks so much. Keep up the awesome work. :D

mIsToR. pIpInZ, your sig is still on the way. I've just had a full plate recently, and I didn't want to give you a crappy, half-done sig. I'd rather do it right, so thanks for being patient with this.

Hey man you take all the time you need. I'm not one to rush genius. I'm in no hurry. Thanks for lettin me know though. I was begining to think you had forgotten about me! I really appreciate what your doin man. You dudes from San Antone are allright! Yo Captain Hulk what part of Houston you from? I thought I was the only Houstonian here. Now I know someone who shares my pain! :)

I lived there for 3 years. The weather and traffic are a bitch, but people knock Houston too much. It's really a cool city.

Thanks for understanding, I'll have the sig to you shortly.

You forgot the smell! I don't live in Houston per se. I live in a suburban town about 25 mins from ouston.So it ain't so bad. But compared to other Tx. cities like Austin or San Antonio Houston sucks.

Dude there are so mary houstonians here i live in houston!

bu i'm mooving in 2 months :(

<---- League city representin!!

If the sig makers here are too busy, i can try the unmod, or another place for a sig request.

Anyway, i want a sig featuring the name "Feuertaufe" which means "christening by fire" or "fire baptism" in german. That is all I ask, and I will leave the rest up to you awesome dudes (or dudettes). As i said before, if you are too busy or unwilling, then I can always try other areas.

Much thanks.

If the sig makers here are too busy, i can try the unmod, or another place for a sig request.

Anyway, i want a sig featuring the name "Feuertaufe" which means "christening by fire" or "fire baptism" in german. That is all I ask, and I will leave the rest up to you awesome dudes (or dudettes). As i said before, if you are too busy or unwilling, then I can always try other areas.

Much thanks.

I think I'll give this one a shot.

newsigcopy1ws.th.png

edit- Ok, I came up with this in Photoshop. This is sort of the idea I was going for. This isn't sig sized though, since I'm having trouble resizing the image so that it looks good. If anyone wants to help with that part, feel free to do so.

If you don't like the concept above, tell me and I'll go a different route.

-----------------------

I also whipped this up too.

newsigaltcopy7tw.png

id want the cool pic of Frog(Chrono Trigger) gonna slice something and then have The Walrus off of Eskimo Bob underneath. Eventhough it contradicts my beliefs that walruses and frogs are the 2 most awesome-est animals, its all good.

Do you mean you want Frog to be about to cut The Walrus, or did you want The Walrus behind Frog, or something else? BTW, it's almost done. Answer this, and I'll show ya what I've come up with so far. I'm pretty pleased with myself ;)

Edit: Never mind, it's done! Here you go, spacing_out:

spacing-out.gif

Tell me once you've saved it on your hard drive so I can take it off of my 10 MB ISP slot. I can make any minor tweaks you want. Hope it fits the bill!

I'm so glad you like it, spacing_out. :)

Taylor, since CapnHulk isn't working on a sig for you, I've come up with something that I think looks pretty neat. It's easier to change Link's hair if I use a picture from a while ago, ca. A Link to the Past, rather than these new-fangled fancy ones (especially screenshots :?). Do you want an older Link picture, or are you set on a newer one?

Edit: Well, God, I guess I'm done with your sig. Because I'm a loser and stay up until 3:30 AM doing sigs. When I have work to do. Jesus. It looks really nice though. And I learned a lot about Photoshop...right?:cringe: As soon as my FTP host starts working again, I'll post it. You can tell me then whether the hair is brown enough.

In case anyone forgot, I'm still willing help anyone who needs a sig. Click on my sig to all the other sig I ever made. :)

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like one. Being Eva-themed would be the only requirement...

I'm not picky, so go nuts, and I'll wear it with pride. :)

In case anyone forgot, I'm still willing help anyone who needs a sig. Click on my sig to all the other sig I ever made. :)

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like one. Being Eva-themed would be the only requirement...

I'm not picky, so go nuts, and I'll wear it with pride. :)

Here you go:)

53phy2.png

I think it came out at lot better than I hope for. As was planning on giving you this but I knew I could much better...

53phy.png