OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

I know I'm living in the past, but the Larry episode was hysterical. He and I need to conduct a hostile takeover of OCAD one of these days.

Ever since I started my entirely unhealthy obsession with OCAD, I have heard many episodes more than once. Larry's is easily one of the funniest. Yes.

I normally wouldn't be about the Stevo hate, but Larry did it SO well.

Also: WHEN ARE YOU GUYS POSTING EPISODES 1-9!?!? I lost my copies so my stalkerdom feels incomplete.

Ever since I started my entirely unhealthy obsession with OCAD, I have heard many episodes more than once. Larry's is easily one of the funniest. Yes.

I normally wouldn't be about the Stevo hate, but Larry did it SO well.

Also: WHEN ARE YOU GUYS POSTING EPISODES 1-9!?!? I lost my copies so my stalkerdom feels incomplete.

1 - 9 are still on the RSS feed and still on the episodes page.

• 2 weeks later...

You all suck, this thread is, like, halfway dead of activity. Come on, PICK UP THE PACE!

What? What's that? You say you need some more horrific fanfic to get you in the mood to talk/hate life? Well, your wish is granted.

Gentlemen, BEHOLD! ROOTS OF LIFE: A CRADLE TO LOVE!

Fanfic Reading - Roots of Life + Bonus!

Two Bonus readings, one from squirrelking and the other from Peter Chimaera. Links to all text in there, along with the reading mp3.

It was...pretty horrible. I'll never look at toothbrushes, houseplants, or ticks ever the same way again. That's all I'm gonna say.

Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a few things to announce:

1) We have finally received the MAGFest 9 schedule and have all the vitals for the OverClocked After Dark panel there. Here it be:

OverClocked After Dark LIVE MAGFest Panel Spectacular!

Saturday, January 15th. 2 AM until 3:30 AM

Panels Room 1

All the magfest scheduling stuff is available here: http://courtwright.org/magfest/schedule/

2) This is, as our show always is, an 18+ show. Don't bring your kids even if they're still awake at 2 AM.

3) There WILL be contests, there WILL be prizes, and there WILL be awesome stuff. Here are your hints for the four contests:

Take a Sabbatical from your razor, men, and work on your photobombing.

Learn a lesson from Crono and increase your soda chugability.

Like the taste of pickles.

Brush up on your game skillz.

4) Stuff will be videotaped and recorded to the best of our ability, so we need your help. Anyone additional people who have camcorders and can do alternate angle videotaping would be greatly appreciated.

This is going to be an assload of fun. We'll see you all there!