Celebrate the McRib

Liontamer

Yes, to get stomach pumped out of your stomach.

Thanks to the McRib, we now have stomachception.

My bad.

Let's cover a McRib in Black Pudding and put that inside Haggis.

Do we need to go deeper than that?

No, we don't. If anyone could swallow that without dying, they probably will be up with Chuck Norris as an internet god.

MINIMODDER BAN HIM its a slippery slope

Micro-minimodder ban him

But on a serious note, it's fine for people to not like the McRib, and keep that hate in their heart and not share it. I don't come to YOUR threads and tell you what you like or are doing is stupid. So why would people come here and be like "dur it's pig guts ground up it ain't even food" well way to condescend, good for you and congratulations on being able to eat caviar for every meal, Mr. Bigshot. I'd eat a McRib even if I was rich.

But on a serious note, it's fine for people to not like the McRib, and keep that hate in their heart and not share it. I don't come to YOUR threads and tell you what you like or are doing is stupid. So why would people come here and be like "dur it's pig guts ground up it ain't even food" well way to condescend, good for you and congratulations on being able to eat caviar for every meal, Mr. Bigshot. I'd eat a McRib even if I was rich.

I don't know. If someone's has a pro-social conservative thread, I'd like to reserve the right to come into their thread and call them a dumbass too. So I don't co-sign on this. :lol:

Lets make a thread devoted to the merits of slapping Brandon in the nuts. If he disagrees, he has no say in it, right?
This may be the internet, but I believe there's something to be said for freedom of speech.

And Author, I second that motion. :P

no pun intended

and don't touch my nuts without my permission, that is rape >:( No means no, and please stop means please stop