Paid, long-term part time gig: Looking for a tech support/customer service rep

zircon

Cleaned up a bit of derailing. Anyway, souldragon777 (and any others interested), if you do feel like you have something to offer, you're more than welcome to send a resume to admin@impactsoundworks.com. I know these are tough economic times and many people apply to as many jobs as possible. But I'm looking for creative, self-motivated people here. If you are particularly good at marketing, for example, show me what you've done in that area. We're a (very) small company though growing fast, so if we are going to add anyone for part-time remote work, it needs to be clear that we're going to get something out of it.

In short, tech support was our only immediate opening, but if you can make a strong case for yourself being useful in some other area, feel free to let us know. Just take a little bit to familiarize yourself with what we do, first :-)

too bad i saw this thread as late as i did. i've got a ton of experience doing tech support and customer service from various jobs - i mean, right now i work 40hr/week for Microsoft's internal tech support service - and i'd love to work for a company i support as much as this =)

oh well. i'll see you at magfest, so maybe we can chat a bit about future projects and some other things that iv'e had on my mind.

I just noticed this thread. I wish I saw it before I took a part time position for HP. I would much rather be working with tech support emails, than doing marketing/sales for HP (even though I do like HP).

If I could spend less time out and about, and just work from my laptop, and make a little extra money a month, it would be awesome.

What other positions do you think might open up?