League of Legends: I finally updated the player list in the OP!

Garian

After Stevo getting frustrated when playing HoN, I accepted to teach him how to play DoTa-style games with LoL. He's ben doing ok, he just needs to play more. And eventually play someone else than Soraka.

Been having fun as Akali and Karma, although the latter is enjoyable only if you have a decent nuker or carry to follow around for ganks during a good portion of the game.

I'm a bit disapppointed in Vlad, as he seems to require quite the farming to be truly effective (without getting shat on), unlike some other heroes :(

I'm a bit disapppointed in Vlad, as he seems to require quite the farming to be truly effective (without getting shat on), unlike some other heroes :(

Every champion requires more or less equal farm to be effective though. Vlad is definitely a threat with just boots, hextech revolver and a maxed out Q. Also, yeah, the only way to get significantly better at these games is to just play a lot.

E:

Riven has some fugly concept art. There are so many things wrong with that picture on an anatomical level that I don't even know where to start.

Edited by Tensei

i got a jungle timer on my phone. talk about awesome. now i don't have to count anymore, either! insta-jungle: go.

also, garen was reduced, so now bardic and i have to fight over him. HE IS SO FUN. him and amumu or fiddles are troll city in lane.

for this game? neh

we usually just get on the client and group up and then skype it

skype is the win. if i'm on skype, i'm likely either playing LoL or looking for someone to play with.

It's bad, but I think Lux's original art is still worse.

OH GOTT MEIN EYES