POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

I have been a fan of Final Fantasy ever since the summer of second grade. I watched my brother play Final Fantasy VII and immediately fell in love. Now my iTunes is plagued with Final Fantasy albums. I couldn't describe to you in words what meeting Nobuo Uematsu would mean to me.

I'm in!! There really are too many songs to name that testament his greatness (though I'm a particular fan of the FFVI opera, the various Chocobo songs and, of course, 'One Winged Angel') and Nobuo Uematsu deserves to have millions of people tell him how incredible his music is.

So I got the email, and I liked the facebook sites. However, besides loving Uematsu, I gotta say I love OC Remix.

Though I don't post on this site, I can say this is perhaps one of my favorite sites, and to anyone here that works as an artist, I appreciate everything you have ever created.

I liked all three on Facebook, I'll kinda repeat what I said there.

If I win the competition and get some free stuff, cool beans, but ultimately I'm more than happy to just spread the word about all three groups.

OCRemix has been hella good to a despicable lurker like myself, and Nobuo's scored some of my favourite games <3

It's a long shot, but I'd be beside myself if I were to meet the man, who inspired my own career as a composer and video-game enthusiast. The first ten FFs would not be as good as they were without his wellspring of imaginative, evocative, and memorable pieces.

Now if only OCR can arrange a meetup between me and Hisayoshi Ogura, I can die a heppy heppy ket!

EDIT:

Then again, I wonder if anyone is going to the Chicago one in a few days. Considering I live in the city, I wonder if I should go to that instead...

I've loved Uematsu's music since I was a little girl and got my hands on Final Fantasy for the first time. I'm more than happy to share the love of this amazing composer who has made me cry, made me rage, and made me impossibly happy with his compositions!