Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

But all the tracks are finished. No reason why it shouldnt be out soon...

Currently fixes are being applied. We are on hold from pushing for a release until these fixes are made. There is no estimated release even WHEN the fixes are in, other than ASAP. Alan and Kyle are both aware of where things are and are working hard at getting this wrapped.

Just FYI.

Alan and Kyle are both aware of where things are and are working hard at getting this wrapped.

We are? Shit, nobody tells me anything. As far as I'm concerned, we're still on track for a 2015 release date AT THE EARLIEST (things may get pushed to 2017 if we have someone try and re-trace the Dodgeboobs cover art), and because we're next in line no matter what (seriously, if any project directors try to cut in line I WILL CUT YOU), we'll also be delaying DKC3 and MMX and any other project that finishes between now and 2015-2017.

You kidding Kyle? I just wanted to try to trace it in Illustrator for kicks and if it worked that would have been great. It's not like LITERAL tracing, you set some variables and tell it to trace and it does it automatically. Now that I have a decent computer and am not trying to trace things at college, I am actually pretty optimistic that it would work decently, haha. But I was never able to find the dodgeboobs cover art. At any rate certainly not something that would take 5 years, more like 5 minutes. :tomatoface:

We are? Shit, nobody tells me anything. As far as I'm concerned, we're still on track for a 2015 release date AT THE EARLIEST (things may get pushed to 2017 if we have someone try and re-trace the Dodgeboobs cover art), and because we're next in line no matter what (seriously, if any project directors try to cut in line I WILL CUT YOU), we'll also be delaying DKC3 and MMX and any other project that finishes between now and 2015-2017.

I don't believe you have any say in pushing back the album to 2015...Assistant Director...

You kidding Kyle? I just wanted to try to trace it in Illustrator for kicks and if it worked that would have been great. It's not like LITERAL tracing, you set some variables and tell it to trace and it does it automatically. Now that I have a decent computer and am not trying to trace things at college, I am actually pretty optimistic that it would work decently, haha. But I was never able to find the dodgeboobs cover art. At any rate certainly not something that would take 5 years, more like 5 minutes. :tomatoface:

Sarcasm: Do you know what it is?

Even when all the tracks are complete, the album won't be released immediatly. Art, site, mirrors/torrents, etc. An album is much more work than just creating songs

Well has the Art been done yet? Cause if not I'm willing to help out (I do Digital Media at University) :)

• 2 weeks later...