Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL.

This is it, folks! Last day before the due date. Most of you are in the clear, so progress is pretty good. Those of you who haven't submitted a WIP yet, please talk to me by tomorrow if you wish to keep your spot on this project.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/1/09: The second WIP due date passed today, and we did pretty well. Nearly everyone checked in with Kyle, and we only lost Showroom Dummy to the sands of time. Filling in his spot and taking Team Japan: bLiNd! Welcome to the project!

Again, the third WIP due date is September 21st.

I've been cracking that whip and Jordan has been working on his WIP since 4pm... it's now 12:57am on my side... and he has work in the morning at 8am. lol Hopefully he has something to give you by tomorrow... if not a done song. o.O

lmao I told him to go to bed an hour ago, but he wouldn't listen. :\ I stopped music whipping a while ago... haha I want him to sleep too, but he's determined.

"I don't want to go to sleep until I have something good."

How can I say no? :P

LOL To be quite frank, I didn't even know the deadline was tomorrow... (today...whatever) until I went on this thread 20 mins ago so it's kind of ironic. It wasn't planned on my side. I'm a big fan of the game's soundtrack so I just told him to go do something for it. :-P

Anyway, I told him to go to bed and stuff...his response?

"Give me another 15 mins."

:|