Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

3/22/10: It is WIP deadline time once again, we're looking good, and nearly everyone has checked in. No time to waste, most of these tracks are very close to completion, so we're shooting for a closer date to the next deadline: April 12th!

I've also reworked the track listing to more accurately reflect the progress we've been making. 7 Tracks are totally finished, 4 are in WIP state, and 2 are being reworked from their earlier versions. I've also updated with the names of the other rappers currently on DCT's track, including his fellow Urbanizm Music colleagues Khakolak Boy and JustUs (who you may remember from the classic Sonic 3 ReMix), and also featuring the fantastic Navi aka Mythril Nazgul!

Believe it not, Kyle and I still have a couple more surprises up our sleeves regarding the album! Stay tuned!

Kyle, I'm still working on it; last time I said that I had some RAM issues in getting it exactly how I wanted.

I've found a way to get around it and have worked as much as I can throughout the course of the past week, though it would take me a little past the deadline to fully realise it. I'll have the finished track ready by Friday, I'm absolutely certain of it :D

• 2 weeks later...
I've just sent my WIP in Kyle's mailbox. It should hopefully be very close to final in production too :D

Yep, I like the little references to other songs that you made in this version.

I've also gotten word that Protricity should be finished with his track today. Other people who Kyle or I haven't heard from yet, get in here!

Yep, I like the little references to other songs that you made in this version.

I've also gotten word that Protricity should be finished with his track today. Other people who Kyle or I haven't heard from yet, get in here!

We're rounding the home stretch on our mix; I'll shoot you and/or Kyle a PM to keep you up to date.

• 3 weeks later...