Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Just posting in here to let everybody know that I've got close to half my arrangement of Hydropolis finished, and the rest will be done long before the WIP deadline. I won't post music until Kyle gives me the okay, but just FYI, "Dreams of Drifting" is coming along nicely.

~.C.S.~

Even if it's before the deadline, if you want feedback or anything before the actual due date you could always post in the Private WIP Forum.

Sorry I haven't really been keeping up on checking on everyone's status. Been busy lately, and it doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. I really, really need you guys that are behind on submitting something for the WIP due dates to get something to me as soon as you can. We need to work together, because I can't keep up harping on everybody like I used to. If you have missed a WIP due date or two, please PM me a status update or submit a WIP as soon as possible. There are a couple people that are dangerously close to being removed from this project, and if you don't want that to happen, you need to keep myself or Lea updated. Please help us out by doing your part, so we can make this project a reality!

I think I can make the big announcement now:

Announcement

Some guy named djpretzel, who I have heard is of fairly high importance somewhere on these here internets, has decided to join this project. He'll be remixing Desolate Road. Welcome, djp! :)

Wow, that's some pretty interesting news. Despite the fact that I've never heard Desolate Road, I know that a great remix will come from it.

Kyle, when is the project coming out?

When YOU GET YOUR FRIGGIN' SONGS DONE. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

*lol* With this attitude it may last forever until we finish our songs :P Give us MOTIVATION, not PRESSURE!!!

If I remember correctly, I think he once offered Christian chocolate money if he did his work faster.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History