Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I'll probably be composing a symphony for strings and winds in sonata-allegro form. With short songs like "Treant", having any kind of length relies on a form with strong thematic development. Treant lends itself to the form especially well because it has two pretty memorable melodies in it. Anyway, that's what I'm doing, just in case any of the people around my track would like to know.

Speaking of the "progressive" genre, I hope Christian makes a piece as great as his recent Secret of Mana ReMix. That's definitely one of my favorites on OCR.

(Hey, PriZm, let's have mine fade into your "fast metal shit". XD)

Or are you just going to end it with Prizm's presumably to-be fast metal mix.

Huh ? I wanted to do something quite different. In fact, I wanted to a a long progressive song to end the album. But if it's not the last song I'll prolly do the fast metal shit

Maybe a somewhat long, but fast progressive metal song? Something like ein anderer Abschied, but a little faster? That's what I was looking forward to for Final Destination, anyway, but of course, it's all up to you. :)

EDIT: There, now nobody will be in the dark on what song will be last on the project. Check the first page for a slight update.

I've always been meaning to do a remix, but haven't quite gotten to one yet. I'm always getting various ideas in my head though.

Currently though, I'm thinking Regal's Theme done by a Jazz Trio. I would just have to conjure up a place to record it though.

Not unless anyone can lead me to a program that I could use for something like this ^_^;;

Hey Orion, just to let you know, in the top right corner of your posts there is a button you can use to edit them, so you don't have to post again. ;)

I've put you down as offering your help, but unfortunately, we ultimately decided to not have Regal's theme on the project, because it's already pretty crammed as it is. :(

Or are you just going to end it with Prizm's presumably to-be fast metal mix.

Huh ? I wanted to do something quite different. In fact, I wanted to a a long progressive song to end the album. But if it's not the last song I'll prolly do the fast metal shit

Eh, I made an educated guess after listening to the source material and Bowser is Pissed.

Hey Orion, just to let you know, in the top right corner of your posts there is a button you can use to edit them, so you don't have to post again. ;)

I've put you down as offering your help, but unfortunately, we ultimately decided to not have Regal's theme on the project, because it's already pretty crammed as it is. :(

Heh, after posting those three times, I realised I should have done it. Perhaps I should do that now >>;

Just wondering if anyone read my last post here on the forum (*NOT* the Mario Paint one 8O). Maybe there went something wrong with it, but as it looks like it has been ignored by everyone here. :?

In case you don't know what's it about, it's about some first banners and buttons I made for the project so far. :wink:

...just felt a bit ignored :)

Oh, sorry Usa! Each time I posted I forgot to say something about them. They're really nice, especially the third one. If Kyle doesn't mind, I guess we should put them in our signatures? He did say,

Hey Usa, I thank you for your offer, but Lea is going to play the official graphics artist for the project, since she's good with that kind of stuff Wink. We've decided on a project name (will be unveiled after the graphics are done) and all of that, so just be patient for a little bit, and we'll have something cool for you all!

...so I'm not sure if he wants to leave that entirely to Lea.

Strange...when did he write that? Did I miss something? I never saw a post written by him regarding that.

Edit: Oh, now I've seen it on page 5 of the thread, right at the end. Yeah, I read it a bit too late, I guess *lol* Must have overread it...and in a similar way most of the folks here appear to have overread my post with the URL to the gallery.

But nevertheless, I wouldn't have offered to do it if I wouldn't be proficient enough in the graphics business, as well. The three thingies that are on the page are quickly done ones, just for everyone to already "have something". I can do much more refined graphics work, but if it just gets rejected, where's the point in doing it in the first place?

So I will wait for an official reply now and offer everyone to view the little gallery of banners I created (without knowing the actual project's name, but still able to change the text on all of them within 5 minutes' time).

What else would I have to say? uhm.. oh yeah, "Joah!" ^-^

Hey Usa, I guess I forgot to say something, too. :lol: In any case, the banners you have made aren't too shabby. All of you are more than welcome to use them in your sigs, but remember; the name of the project will change, and there will be some "official" graphics coming soon, courtesy of Lea. I hope Usa will update his graphics after the name is revealed, then we can use both! :P

Of course I will update them, as soon as I get my hands on the real name of the Project.

Oh yeah, and I apologize to all of you in case someone of you thought I wanted to take Lea's place or something like that. I didn't intend to do so - just want to help out where I can :|

Of course I will update them, as soon as I get my hands on the real name of the Project.

Oh yeah, and I apologize to all of you in case someone of you thought I wanted to take Lea's place or something like that. I didn't intend to do so - just want to help out where I can :|

Haha, nono, don't worry about it, Usa. Hopefully the graphics you've done now will be helpful in getting the project out there a bit. It's good to know that I also have two people that I can go to for graphic work, too. ;)

No Flash, eh? This makes things difficult. For now I just rendered an animated GIF with 16 colors that looks totally inferior, consumes 6 times the space and runs at half the framerate in a smaller size :vomit:

You can get it at my Banner page (URL same as in previous posts). I have to come up with something different, I guess...

Edit: But the flash can be put on any homepage of yours, or even bigger sites! :o

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History