Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Be sure to post it here when you're done, because that'd awesome. :)

Still no news to report otherwise, though. More remixers! More remixers!

EDIT: Some news slowly trickles in; GrayLightning has unfortunately found it necessary to leave the project, due to personal reasons. Best of luck to him in other endeavors!

Hey, hey. The smiley was in my post for a reason! Having a little joke.

In all seriousness, Symphonia's OST wasn't amazing to me, but there was some good tunage available (of which have appeared in this project ie. All the battle themes).

Oh yeah, about the tracklist. Any chance of having the ending theme in there? Or are you just going to end it with Prizm's presumably to-be fast metal mix.

Hey, hey. The smiley was in my post for a reason! Having a little joke.

In all seriousness, Symphonia's OST wasn't amazing to me, but there was some good tunage available (of which have appeared in this project ie. All the battle themes).

Oh yeah, about the tracklist. Any chance of having the ending theme in there? Or are you just going to end it with Prizm's presumably to-be fast metal mix.

His track will actually be second-to-last, more than likely. I have a few plans in mind for the final song on the project; more will be revealed soon. :)

Dude, the Tales of Symphonia soundtrack sucked :)
You go to die now, mister.

Anyway, Remix, TOP and TOS, woot, and let's not have delays to make "emeralds of chaos" blush, plz.

Emeralds of Chaos? I'd assume you mean Hedgehog Heaven?

Yeah, delay heaven. That one :P But my point still stands.

Anyway, Remix, TOP and TOS, woot, and let's not have delays to make "emeralds of chaos" blush, plz.

Let's put it this way: If this project takes more than a year, kill me. :P

*Sharpens Knife

*Sharpens Knife

Umm...*gulp*

Before I run away, I should probably announce that I've been talking to SnappleMan, and it looks like he'll be a part of this project, tentatively. He isn't 100% sure yet, with 5 tracks for the Sonic 3 project, and other upcoming events, but things look fairly good.

And now, I run from NutS. *runs*

EDIT: Crap! I missed Soraya's post. You're on now! ;)

EDIT 2: Be aware that there is now a specific system for you to submit your WIPs and/or finished works for this project. Please check the website for details.

Yay! YAY!! Tales project! Good luck guys and looking forward to it! I'm going to follow....~

Will there be a chance for other Tales games to be remixed too? Like Eternia (Destiny 2)?

We initially thought about including a few songs from some of the other Tales games, but decided that would be too ambitious (there are too many good songs!), and that the project should have more of a focus on one part of the series. Since the storylines between Phantasia and Symphonia are connected (albeit seperated by at least several thousand years, I believe, with ToS being first), and are also arguably the two most popular games in the series, we went with them.

As far as other Tales projects, I have no idea. Honestly I have no experience with the other games, so it all depends on whether or not anybody else decides that they deserve projects.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History