WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Frostbite Remix Competition

Flexstyle

RESULTS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED! http://flexstylemusic.com/wp/frostbite-contest-results/

Some of you may remember the previous remix contest I held a while back, which our own PrototypeRaptor ended up winning. I got about 50 entries, some of which were incredibly excellent, and I'm hoping to repeat that sort of success here, and perhaps even surpass it.

Here's the deal. I've got this brand-new song out, called Frostbite 2012. Of course, it's a self-remix of an older song from my Eye of the Storm album, entitled, of course, Frostbite. The new song is a wubble-heavy dubstep remix of the melodic/progressive trance original, and I've got a remix contest going on for this whole deal.

Rules, loop package, and details are HERE.

"But Flexstyle!" you say. "$50 is a pretty measly prize package, you Stingy McScrooge!" Yes, unfortunately, I don't have much money to give. I'm a college student, after all. However, I do pledge this--every dollar I get from album sales on my Bandcamp page between now and the contest deadline will go toward increasing the value of the prize package(s). In addition, in that same time span, for every five likes on my Facebook fan page, I'll add another dollar to the total value of the prize(s) I give out (up to $150 extra, "like" count starts at 317).

UPDATE: The folks at SoundCloud have graciously donated some fantastic prizes. Check the contest page for more info!

Do you have what it takes to conquer Frostbite?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Definitely extending another week--running a comment poll on http://www.facebook.com/flexstylemusic as to whether I should extend for another three weeks total. Wanna enter? Vote! :-D

Uhhh yeah that would be greatly appreciated. My PC's power supply blew (and it fried my hard-drive too q.q) So I'm scrambling to get my FL Studio set up on my dad's PC for the time being :cry:

• 3 weeks later...