OCR02442 - Cobra Triangle "bra reloCaTing"

I remember stumbling upon Justin's first mix in 2010. It intrigued me, but it didn't feel like much more than background music. This is the same great style from that mix but stepped up a notch. I'm going to be listening to this a lot in the next few weeks.

I admit that I never got to hear this song. I would get to level 7 and end up throwing my NES controller through a wall in a blind rage. Despite the horrible flashbacks that the game's title brings, great remix. Really chilled and contemplative while also keeping a very David Wise feel to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa, this is a longer chill electronic track. The vocal sample sort of creeped me out a bit when it entered, I was not expecting that. I think it adds a haunting dimension to the track for me with the way it sits in the track.

It's an interesting track - without that vocal clip, I think the track is a little on the bland side for me. With it, I became more interested in hearing what was to come. It gave me something to think about.

• 9 months later...

I'm very surprised that this doesn't have more comments. This is one of the more neat tracks on OCReMix and deserving of some attention. It's very uplifting and is good to listen to on a bad day. :)

Nice job! I hope we get to hear more from Justin at some point!

edit: i'm also gonna echo that the vocal clip is creepy. but that's right up my alley in music so no complaints :P

Edited by urdailywater

• 4 months later...

Another ReMix where it seems that the electronic beat is right up my alley. The vocal echoing was kinda weird, but it does add something more to the track, and you were able to avoid being repetitive many times, which is good for an arrangement like this. Great creative title. It's nice to see than an anagram of the game's name can be rearranged to something eye catching. Pretty good stuff.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02442 - Cobra Triangle "bra reloCaTing"