New Air3s Experience (EP)

SonicThHedgog

Tracks will be up for $.99 on bandcamp tomorrow (in other words no, you cannot have a download)

http://soundcloud.com/aires/sets/new-air3s-experience

1. Air3s - Urban 5.00

2. Air3s - Dat 2.50

3. Air3s - Shadow 4.15

4. Air3s - Storm 6.30

5. Air3s - Monophone 3.27

6. Air3s - Free fall 3.22 46 plays

7. Air3s - The Turbo Button(Remastered) 5.18

8. Air3s & Danial Dobles - Cafe and brown (mp3 download tomorrow) 4.28

9. Air3s - Fire 3.50

(Read Soundcloud set description for more detail)

sigairlogo.jpg

I probably wouldn't download it if it was free, just being honest, but i think you'd get a lot more interest in this album if it was freely available for people to download, especially since 99% of the people here probably don't know who you are and you don't have a mix posted on OCR yet. :-D My page of derails in your thread was my way of making this thread interesting so people would see it and possibly hear your stuff. THAT'S WORTH MULTIPLE CHEESY NACHOS. Just sayin'. Anyway good luck.

I probably wouldn't download it if it was free, just being honest, but i think you'd get a lot more interest in this album if it was freely available for people to download, especially since 99% of the people here probably don't know who you are and you don't have a mix posted on OCR yet. :-D My page of derails in your thread was my way of making this thread interesting so people would see it and possibly hear your stuff. THAT'S WORTH MULTIPLE CHEESY NACHOS. Just sayin'. Anyway good luck.

Thank you on the fourm tip!

I don't really want to even make these track downloadable (or for sale really), but if anyone really wants the track they can go ahead with the 50 cent option. I'm still in a limbo with a few people on releasing : (

But it would appear that I get most of my plays from my youtube links, so I will try to whip my track in sony vegas for upload!