Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR02533 - Mega Man 2 & 1 'WoodChipper'

Compared to your earlier stuff, I feel like this lacks presence somehow (and it's not because it's slow or anything) - it feels empty. It does, however, contain your best drum solo/fill so far (afaik), and that synh solo that starts at 2:05 is golden.

Edited by Dafydd

I really like the laid back style of this mix. Seems like it would fit nicely in a playlist along with some of halc's remixes. And again I'll agree with WillRock's own wording: the clean, crisp production is a joy to listen to.

Forget the haters, this is great. I love the way you blended the song. I mean this really does sound like something Journey woulda done if they were writing VGM :D I think it's great. A bit vague with the source to an extent, but a great mix.

love it will. i usually start listening before i start reading, and i looked up quick at the beginning. I thought, wait...this is different. but not once did i think that it wasn't will at his best, with a fresh sound but true to his unique style. Will has a sound you either love or you hate. one of my ipod playlists is dedicated to the music of WillRock, and this will make a fine addition. Good work, well done. Can we look forward to another homage again, soon...you know, the Rolling Stone just played a 50 year anniversary gig ;-)

Synthy poppy goodness with Elecman and Woodman, now that's a recipe for a great ReMix. Add in some of the Journey like focus that Elecman always seems to bring out, and you've got another terrific Willrock track. Good stuff, Willrock!