Apex 2014: A New Challenger!! - History

DarkeSword

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright I've got an emergency. Sixto dropped his track for the Apex album, so I need a Super Smash Bros. Brawl track basically before the end of this weekend. I'm trying to work one out but I can't seem to get anything good going. Anyone out there able to crank out a Brawl remix in a couple of hours?

Need a remix of the main theme. High energy. I nee this either TONIGHT or TOMORROW afternoon, because the physical orders HAVE to go in so that I can HAVE the physicals in hand for MLK weekend, when the event takes place. Need some serious help here guys.

Ben Briggs has graciously offered a Brawl remix from The Briggs Effect 3, his upcoming album. All music is in, album art is done. Only thing left is CD art and I'll be getting the order in tonight.

Thanks everyone.

That's great news! Glad to see it worked out.

Question on the physicals (and I apologize if this was already covered somewhere in this thread), are they only being handed out at the APEX event, or is there an opportunity to get one through other means?

That's great news! Glad to see it worked out.

Question on the physicals (and I apologize if this was already covered somewhere in this thread), are they only being handed out at the APEX event, or is there an opportunity to get one through other means?

Physicals will be available at con appearances after the event.

• Liontamer changed the title to Apex 2014: A New Challenger!! - History