OCR02669 - Final Fantasy XII "The Drum of Basswall"

It's like going through a dead quiet factory and only hearing the clanging of pipes, tins and other assorted metals for most of the song at the beginning. When I read that this would be a very percussion heavy atmospheric ReMix, I was a tad concerned of how this would keep me into it for the whole song, but you managed to maintain enough spookiness and lay down a cool enough beat to keep it interesting the whole time. That is no easy feat for any ReMix of this kind. The longer it went on, the more the elements came together like magic and it sounds great. Well done, solid debut.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Some percussion sounds as if an orchestra is playing in canteen with all the forks and spoons and other dishes O_o Actually, this is cool. The variety of percussion is incredible, so it always keeps your attention. Other sounds also add some ambiance for good measure. Very moody debut. It feels like you're visiting some kind of ancient tomb.

• 6 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02669 - Final Fantasy XII "The Drum of Basswall"