Streets of Rage ReMix Album (Part 1/3) - Next check-in: May 31st - Four sources open!

DusK

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Zone Runners are an exception to this rule because they are finished.
Wait, we are? ... o_O I mean i know i was keen for this project but daym! XD

Though, i was toying with the idea of re-recording my vocals as i reckon i could get them to sound clearer than how i originally recorded them. If i decide to do that, would that be ok and how long would i have to do this? Cheers~

Edited by DiGi Valentine

Though, i was toying with the idea of re-recording my vocals as i reckon i could get them to sound clearer than i how originally recorded them. If i decide to do that, would that be ok and how long would i have to do this? Cheers~

At this point, pretty much as much time as you'd need. I don't expect the album to be finished for at least another nine months.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm salvaging this. I kinda dropped the ball on it, but so did a few other people. If your name's still up on that tracklist, I'll be in touch shortly.

Next check-in is May 31st. Your mix should be very, very close to finished by then, so we can get this thing wrapped up this year and move on to Part 2.

I'm gonna have to go ahead an drop my claim, I definitely overcommited myself to things. I've got a final composition recital coming up next month that I need to stay on top of. If I can get something very substantial before May 31st I'll definitely send it your way, but if someone else wants to tackle Moon Beach please do! While I'd love to finish it, I can't put it at the top of my priority list until late April sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...