Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

That's hilarious. NutS and Brandon were both in WCRG, Chimp and I collab all tha doo da day, and Chernabogue and DusK were both on Gunstar Heroes. :P

Yeah, me and Yami were also in B4C2, where he went 0-1 and I 1-3... off a no submit but still!

Anyways, hope you all love flute, as that's probably going to be my focus for the next round.

Sixto please submit don't continue this no show streak

e: Also, HoboKa and Esperado both do the PRC.

Edited by NovaReaper

YUP We could do that kind of genre swap. YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!

One thing you DO know is that the cutoff is less than 30 minutes away, we only need 2 more entries. I'll have the zip with the mp3s up very quickly as soon as midnight hits. Possibly the most strict cutoff in compo history!

So...then how long is the voting window? ...1hr, 30 mins?? 0.00005 seconds? :tomatoface: ......okay tardo theatrics aside, the voting rules were kinda on the sparse side for me.

Yeah, me and Yami were also in B4C2, where he went 0-1 and I 1-3... off a no submit but still!

This time, I think I will come up with something, at least I hope :D

Actually I'm not familiar with your theme, but I like it (I just watched the youtube vid :))

Edit: Oh, somehow that theme begs for a trip-hop or hip-hop mix

Edited by Yami