Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

if my old nemesis, different key signatures, were to magically not be an asshole, this would be easier. the songs themselves play nicely rhythmically though.

I found the tempo change to be a bit more annoying...having to manually change the master tempo. So...much...eff- ok I'm lazy, but I found a way to more or less get it to work.

well , i learned that i can use abletons "scale" plugin to sort of auto transpose things when im in a crunch. its hit or miss, but its better than nothing when im stuck :) of course i learned this after a week of suckage and i only have a few days left...

BUT CAIT SITH DOESNT LOSE TO LAGUNA WITHOUT A FIGHT. :x

well , i learned that i can use abletons "scale" plugin to sort of auto transpose things when im in a crunch. its hit or miss, but its better than nothing when im stuck :) of course i learned this after a week of suckage and i only have a few days left...

BUT CAIT SITH DOESNT LOSE TO LAGUNA WITHOUT A FIGHT. :x

...damn I wish I had that tool. You had no idea how tired I was towards the end of my remix...actually maybe you will when you hear it :nicework:

Wrote some chords for Serrah's theme to make it go with Lulu's.. Fun stuff I wouldn't have done without is competition. Still haven't got a note tracked or recorded though!

--Eino

Y'know Eiono, the thought just occured to me...what's the chances that the match-up randomizer happens to pair 2 female characters together? Or did Brandon just want to set up a good ole cat fight? ...hmm, maybe I'm trying a little too hard here to be funny.

Oooookay, after 2.5 days---Monday Night (3 hours), Tuesday Night (3 hours), Friday Night (4 hours), and all day Saturday (12.5 hours), it's officially 99.99% done. Just some mastering left to do. Gluing, cutting, and trimming. Never a dull moment (get it? Get it?). I literally got the last 75% of the entire arrangement + final mixing done today. What a time crunch...

Edited by timaeus222