Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

subbed! i didnt think id make it, much less make anything worth listening to but this remix turned out to be loads of fun! pentatonic scales are waaaaay too much fun.

Awesome, I didn't know you could put WAVs on Soundcloud like that. I got it.

:nicework:

I hope you edit the Game of Thrones logo and change it to Chern of Bogues :lol:

If you've made ANYTHING, please bounce it out and send, it'd be better to have something at all. But we understand, thanks for letting us know. (look at me, all, speaking, for everyone)

It's mad-flippin dash time right now. Let's finish this off well. And by well I mean, we need another handful of entries. It must be done.

Also I must note if people submit very close to midnight, stuff will not be out quite as fast. We only had 1 person do that last time and I still managed to get the pack up pretty quick, but with some mistakes in it.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the more than generous, or should i say forgiving, votes on my two minutes of padding. :) I think Hollow had the more complete remix idea and with it being the first work he posted on OCR is pretty impressive.

Looking forward to the next round!

Will the new matchups for the light bracket be announced before midnight?

If you want to count and verify all of the votes for me, we could possibly pull this off. Let me know. Otherwise, it'd probably be after midnight.

For or with?

Naaah, i have 2 tests tommarow. Love how some of these teacher's do this to you right before a holiday. Where's the customer service in education these days? :)

Eep I dunno man, you might have to take the hit and work during the week when you can. It wouldn't be fair to announce stuff early. If you look at the votes and you see an obvious trend as for who is going to win, and it happens to be you, if you're that lucky, and you can tell without a doubt who your opponent will be, then by all means you could try, but... eh :lol:

Edit: I will be posting my song in the thread early, putting it on Soundcloud, unless that bugs out.

Just to prove I finished it before Midnight, because I know nobody trusts me for whatever reason :whatevaa:

But I still have a few hours. :-) As do you!

Edited by Brandon Strader

My votes are in. Can't wait to hear this rounds entries!

Brandon, might I suggest you don't make threads for people who don't turn in remixes? No point in voting when the other person doesn't turn in a remix.

Ok! I thought it'd be a cool idea but it caused more confusion than I expected, so my apologies. We'll not do that anymore. Thanks for voting! I don't need to make the voting threads in such a rush, since people SHOULD be digesting the music before putting down a vote, so I won't have them up at the crask of midnight this time. :-)

I'm befuddled by whatever happened to Arrow's entry. I looked at it in an audio editor, and it was peaking at -16dB. That can't possibly be on purpose.

It's not. As I mentioned a few pages back, I had my settings way down and didn't normalize it per audio levels of, well, normal music. It's supposed to be much much louder. All I can really suggest at this point is to ask folks to turn their volume up. Sorry!

The "can't possibly be on purpose" part was kinda mean bro, keep those comments to yourself. Also, Arrow did say it's his first compo.

Nah, my saying that implies my belief that he was aware of it; it's not an insult, it's a defense in his favor. Please don't assume I ever mean to insult anyone.

It's not. As I mentioned a few pages back, I had my settings way down and didn't normalize it per audio levels of, well, normal music. It's supposed to be much much louder. All I can really suggest at this point is to ask folks to turn their volume up. Sorry!

Oh, right; now I remember. :) Yeah, it's fine man.

Edited by timaeus222