rRPC - The Remix Role-Playing Competition (Congratulations to Jason Covenant and evktalo)

FenixDown

Well shit. Looks like time flew by and I'm probably not going to be able to flesh out this song as much as I would have liked. :-?

It's still complete I guess, but my apologies to NovaReaper for not being on top of my game. (and everyone else I poked fun at for potentially not finishing lol)

Well shit. Looks like time flew by and I'm probably not going to be able to flesh out this song as much as I would have liked. :-?

It's still complete I guess, but my apologies to NovaReaper for not being on top of my game. (and everyone else I poked fun at for potentially not finishing lol)

It's okay, I might not finish anyways.

Edit: Yeah, I definitely can't do it now. It would just be me copy and pasting midis.

Edited by NovaReaper

So apparently my new computer does NOT have Logic installed, and I have to rely upon my laptop to create my track. Not only that, but the piano settings were reset, so I have no idea how to connect my MIDI keyboard.

Piano arrange it is.

Nope. Can't do it.

The combination of a hectic schedule with the lack of foresight to actually test my music-making software has left me cut and dry. I have very little to show, so I'll have to drop out.

Congrats to DJG! Kick the competition to the curb!

Round One of the Hero Bracket is now officially closed.

The return of the Divinity Orb triggered a sudden resurgence of evil in the world. Many denizens of darkness stirred and made their way toward the hallowed resting place of the orb seeking to make it their own. However, what began as a conflict of interests quickly escalated into war as the greedy and selfish villains turned against one another. Through cunning, trickery, and sheer brute force, eight villainous superpowers emerged from the chaos; each with one eye set upon the Divinity Orb and the other upon each other.

Villain Bracket Round One: The Eight Denizens of Darkness

With the conclusion of the Hero Bracket’s first round, the time has come for the Villains to take center stage. These Villains have traveled far from their dark domains for the chance to become the supreme ruler (or destroyer) of the world. Here is a rundown of this week’s match-ups:

Anorax (

) vs. Jason Covenant (
)

Mindwanderer (

) vs. gercr (
)

Saint Paradox (

) vs. Xenonetix (
)

Supercoolmike (

) vs. Ghetto Lee Lewis (
)

ReMixers will have until noon EST on Monday, June 23 to submit their mixes to me via PM. Be sure to follow the instructions provided in the opening post of the thread when submitting your mixes, I will not accept tracks sent in the wrong format or improperly titled. May the worst villain win.

The entrants for the Hero Bracket Round One are now available for download. However, due to the low turnout of submitted mixes, there will not be a vote for this round. The four mixers who have provided me with their tracks will advance to the next round by default.

Still, I encourage everyone to give the tracks a listen and post your reviews of them in this thread. For easy access to the source themes used in each round, check out the rRPC Roster. Here's to better luck in the next round.