Dance/Techno/Dubstep (or just more upbeat) OCR Compilation

alucard971

Hey guys (and gals),

Looking for a compilation of some uppity music. Something more happy. Just went to Video Games Live in Atlanta and snagged a CD from one of the flyer people. CD is ok, but Track #1 Chemixtrixx by Prototype Raptor was by far the best track on there. All the rest is more... Ionno, bumpkin-ier? So was trying to see if anyone knew of a compilation floatin around of all the dance, more upbeat remixes.

Don't get me wrong... I have been a fan of OCRemix for awhile. This is just my first time on these forums. I have been listening to OCRemix since at least 2000. I was super excited when you guys finally put up Rainwave.cc. Finally joined that in 2005. Amazing site! I generally listen to the remixes while raiding in MMOs. Lately its been FFXIV.

I digress. I appreciate this list! Its a little small, but its definitely helped me build a nice list. I am still looking for more happier upbeat tunes so maybe I will have to start making a list myself through Rainwave :D