Hey OCR, Meet Ultimatethinker721

GoldnGamer97

He has this remix of Master Hand from Smash 64; of course it's several years old, but still:

"This is a remix/rearrangement of the Master Hand battle theme from the first Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo 64. I want to turn this song in to OverClocked Remix, but I also want to be sure that it is heard as an OCR song before submitting it."

See his full description in the link above.

So I don't know, maybe if he revamps this track, he should submit something. :/

He has this remix of Master Hand from Smash 64; of course it's several years old, but still:

"This is a remix/rearrangement of the Master Hand battle theme from the first Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo 64. I want to turn this song in to OverClocked Remix, but I also want to be sure that it is heard as an OCR song before submitting it."

See his full description in the link above.

So I don't know, maybe if he revamps this track, he should submit something. :/

O...kay? If you want him to submit this track, you should tell him to submit it. Posting it here isn't going to do anything.

inorite? This confuses me.

It's not an OC ReMix before it's... submitted... and... accepted... at all. :whatevaa: Presumably he meant a WIP on the OCR forums...

I like the idea of pointing out remixers from youtube and other places, and maybe guiding them to OCR, but I think it'd be more effective to put it into a master thread, sorta like the Kickstarter Central one. I don't think we should just brush these people aside because they didn't come here themselves. Remember, that Bubble Bobble mix was found by someone making a thread just like this, and was a direct post within a few days.

Yeah, but regardless, it still has to be submitted at all, I would think. I don't know if the Bubble Bobble track was already submitted before the DP consideration, but I would guess that it was. (Not to mention it had a cool video. Because that's important. :<) Plucking a finished track off of a random thread and thinking "WOW! We have to post this, and let's do it now!" ... I'm pretty sure that considering whether or not it was actually submitted is important. The OCR Guidelines explicitly say that a submitted remix must be submitted by the remixer and no one else (don't submit on someone else's behalf, etc).

Only submit works which you yourself participated in the creation of; do not submit on behalf of others.

...so that the remixer is aware, I'm assuming.

Edited by timaeus222