I need fighting game remixes RIGHT NOW

DarkeSword

Hey guys. We have a couple of events coming up where we're providing music. I need solid remixes!

First up! The Northwest Majors 7 Mini-Mixflood!

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49193

NWM7 is next week and we're going to promote the event. They have a lot of games that don't have remixes on the site yet, so we want to post some new remixes of new games. Here's what I'm looking for.

• Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R (PS3)
  • BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Ver.1.10 (PS3)
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3)
  • Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
  • Skullgirls Encore (PS3)

The event starts next Friday, so if you make me a remix, it will get FAST-TRACKED through the submission queue and if it's great, it will be posted TO THE SITE NEXT WEEKEND. Submit directly to me via PM!

NEXT! The CEO 2015 Album:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48851

I still need to fill spots, specifically for:

• Killer Instinct (XBox One)
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

I need remixes from these games by the end of April! These tracks will be included in a physical release that we'll be distributing at CEO 2015, a fighting game tournament in Orlando. Jarel and I will be flying down there to sell OCR merch, so if you have some original albums that you want us to sell for you at the OCR table, we can work something out. Sign up either here or in the thread, or contact me via PM.

I realize that the deadlines are pretty tight, but I know that people in this community are absurdly talented and able to produce killer music in a crunch. Thanks!

Edited by DarkeSword

Been looking for something new to do music-related. I'll take a look and see if I can get into one of the tracks, I was a huge sucker for the Skull Girls music, but it's been forever. If I get inspired, I can have a track done in a day or so, so maybe you'll see an email from me! Goodluck either way.

Edited by k-wix