Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

Has anyone else started getting a lot of spam after signing up on CyberNations? My gmail account has been spammed a ton in the past few days with a lot of offers for ringtones and some "cheese cake factory" thing. :?

Been playing for about 4 months and no additional spam that I've noticed.

You have been banned for not following the terms and conditions and rules of Cyber Nations.

I don't even know what the hell I did. :?

Edit: Actually, I think it might be because there's boobs on my LJ. If so, then I'd say that's pretty lulz.

I'm pretty sure that is.

There was something in the fine print about using the link thing and that. Too bad.

bah, some idiot attacked me yesterady...too bad for him, because as a nation that doesn't want war, all we have is a standing home army ^_^, that's all there

sucker

Tell us his name, and we can also go after him.

Indeed! I don't have any tanks yet, but I do have 82 soldiers ready to deploy.

You have been banned for not following the terms and conditions and rules of Cyber Nations.

I don't even know what the hell I did. :?

Edit: Actually, I think it might be because there's boobs on my LJ. If so, then I'd say that's pretty lulz.

It might be a bug, which happens a lot. Or...if you made two nations, you get insta-banned for it. If you happened to do the latter, then go to the CN forums and request deletion of the second nation and an unban. Make sure to mention that you were unaware of the one nation limit.

nah, don't need to retalite....evidently, when he lost after he attacked me, his state went into anarchy...it'd just be overkill...not to mention I tripled the number of soldiers I was employing after I got on today...it'll make people think twice about attacking me :P

EDIT: on second thought...smear him...I'll throw in my own troops as well.

his name is Prolaptacus

Just warn him that he's attacking the OCA and that full retaliation is in order if he doesn't cease attacks and pay reparations. Demand full damages + $5000 or be creamed from CN forever. Make him offer peace, then send you the stuff, then you accept peace.

eh, that'd be a tad overkill...his nation is only 6 days old, compared to my 3 days...not only do I not even have 5k, but he's already shredded for some reason, hence why most of you guys can't attack him. He's still in a recovery state...however, I will warn him that if he attacks again, we will toast him

also, when he attacked me, I was still unaffliated with the OCA...now when people check me out, they know I'm allied with people.

as for damages...there weren't any...I actually made money off of his attack (a petty .94 ...stupid beginning game)

eh, that'd be a tad overkill...his nation is only 6 days old, compared to my 3 days...not only do I not even have 5k, but he's already shredded for some reason, hence why most of you guys can't attack him. He's still in a recovery state...however, I will warn him that if he attacks again, we will toast him

also, when he attacked me, I was still unaffliated with the OCA...now when people check me out, they know I'm allied with people.

as for damages...there weren't any...I actually made money off of his attack (a petty .94 ...stupid beginning game)

Hehe okay. Before this Great War, I've never been in a war before. I sat out of the Orange War and the Polar Wars. At least I'm out of anarchy and making some real money again. >_>

no, we shouldn't...however, this is more of an annoyance then anything else. If I was getting zerged, I'd be more worried, but this was some lone idiot trying to take out a quickly growing newb nation. too bad I already have a better grasp of game mechanics then this dude did.