Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR03245 - System Shock "Digital Horrors"

About damn time we got some more retro PC game covers :) Love the techno sound on this one, even if it does feel a bit busy, particularly with the added clips of SHODAN, but I can dig it either way.

Cool. Not familiar with the source, but it's a nice new stuff by Nuts. Reminds me of his ReMix for the first Doom project (probably due to the sci-fi feel). Also, nice orch hit synths at the end.

I have been waiting SO LONG for someone to remix something from SS1 or SS2, and I made a profile here specifically to congratulate you on a superb entry (and I think I'll stay, thankyouverymuch). Seriously, this evokes the feel of the game excellently.

DO MORE.

NOW.

Insect.

Sweet! This is the perfect "running from enemies coming after/shooting at you" music, and the vocal clips of being taunted by that computer voice made it just that much more tense. Lots of energy, a sick beat that escalated and deescalated perfectly for an EDM track and overall sounds very well produced. Awesome ReMix for sure.