Bundeslang

PRC382 - In A Spooky Mansion (Sonic Heroes)

21 posts in this topic

The People's Remix Competition 382
PRCv15-18

Hello everyone and Welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

In PRC380 it was no other than PlanarianHugger who got the win, AxLR also contributed but couldn't stop him.

On 10/20/2018 at 11:55 PM, PlanarianHugger said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c6voixyxnqw96z/MysticMansionFixed.mid?dl=0

The spooky time of year is here so here is some spooky music for it. Mystic Mansion from Sonic Heroes. I found a midi file for it but it didn't sound right so i fixed it.

Don't get too frightened at least it isn't Sonic 06 

 

Source: Sonic Heroes (Gamecube / Windows) - Mystic Mansion

MIDI File

 

 

Source Information

 

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit


To submit a song at the compo page you can use the ThaSauce page. If you use this, an account is required. If you don't want to use ThaSauce, please upload the song somewhere else and post a download link in this thread. I recommend Soundcloud, don't forget to allow downloads to enable me to upload the song at ThaSauce. I will keep using ThaSauce as the place where all songs are located.

If you want to use ThaSauce, the following steps should be done.

  • Click the ThaSauce Link.
  • Click the 'You are not logged in' button in the upper right.
  • Click on 'register' (at the bottom).
  • Read the terms and click 'I agree to these terms'. If you don't agree with them, upload the song somewhere else and post a download link as mentioned above (by doing that, you allow me to upload the song at ThaSauce.
  • Continue the process by filling in your information.
  • You will get a question to confirm that you're not a robot. Here are some possible answers:
  1. Name a compo: PRC
  2. Who organizes One Hour Compo: Starla
  3. Name a ThaSauce subdomain: compo.thasauce.net
  4. Who created Mega Mans: Capcom

A confirmation mail will be send. There might be some issues with it (meaning that you don't get it), if that is the case, upload the song somewhere else as described above.

Once registered, login with your username and password, go to the mentioned page and submit the song. If you want submit two or more songs you can create multiple ThaSauce accounts or upload the song somewhere else and post the download link.

After uploading your song, please check if your song plays and can be downloaded and played without problems. Only upload MP3 files.

 

PRC instructions

  • The deadline is Wednesday November 7th 2018 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT), check the ThaSauce page for the exact time left. Make sure that the song is uploaded to ThaSauce or that there’s a download link posted in this thread.
  • You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that if you use ThaSauce, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix if you use ThaSauce. Of course you can also upload it somewhere else and put a download link in this thread.
  • Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted in this thread.
  • Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they receive a free first place vote added onto their score.
  • The winner of this round may select the source for PRC384, the round after next round.
  • The winner of PRC380, PlanarianHugger who picked this source, can only participate by submitting a Bonus Mix. His vote is doubled in the voting stage.
  • You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

 

GOOD LUCK!

 

PRC ThaSauce Home Page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, TheVideogamer, don't short-sell your stuff man.  This remix isn't near as bad as you made it sound.  In fact it isn't even bad.  Can't comment beyond that 'til voting time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AxLR said:

Totally agree with what @HoboKa said. I'll develop my point during voting time

 

Aye, AxLR knows de wae. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the voting stage 

The mixing stage is over. This round has 4 songs. The following people compete against each other

TheVideoGamer 

AxLR

Hoboka

Silverpool

(if you want a different color, let me know by replying or sending me a PM).

 

To vote, do the following:

·       Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries.

·       Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen or click PM.

·       Fill in the entries from first to third in the ThaSauce form or fill in your top 3. Leave the third box empty. 

·       State a reasoning for it.

·       Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve, they get a free first place if they vote, so it's attractive to vote. Non participants are encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments. 

·       PlanarianHugger has a vote that counts twice.

·       Always look in this thread to find out who's the winner of the round after the voting stage instead of only looking at ThaSauce for the results. Especially since some people might vote by sending me a PM.

 

You have until THIS Monday, November 12th 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (17:00 UTC, 18:00 GMT) to vote.

If you vote by PM make sure that your top 3 is clear. I prefer something like this:

(To)

Bundeslang (if you follow the link you won’t have to add my name).

 

(Subject)

PRC ### Vote

 

(Message):

1: (remixer A )

2: (remixer B )

3: (remixer C )

 

(reasoning)

 

I will post the feedback given in the PM’s and the votes in this thread. The winner may choose the source tune for PRC380.


Check the ThaSauce Page to vote or click here to send a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 4:28 AM, AxLR said:

There goes my vote.

I think I got a little too cringey on my vote comments.  Apologies ahead of time.  Nothing incendiary, just maybe a bit too smarmy.  I think my Fedora was put on a bit too tight :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HoboKa said:

I think I got a little too cringey on my vote comments.  Apologies ahead of time.  Nothing incendiary, just maybe a bit too smarmy.  I think my Fedora was put on a bit too tight :P 

And I think I wasn't serious enough on mine now that I think about it. Well you'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HoboKa said:

Hah, AxLR, this one and Thunderplains weren't the only ones I trolled :D

I know, but I didn't know OCR at that time ( I regret it though, since I was definitly more active at that time :s ), and I only did season 15 of PRC x)

Looks like "taking the joke route" is something you do quite often xD
I noticed you like to include some pingas in your remixes. That is the cherry on top of the cake for me :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo TheVideoGamer here. Good Job on your entries guys, some really good stuff.

It's been a while since voting has ending. Well 4 days to be exact. I'm patient, don't get me wrong, but is there any update on who won? I'm interested in what PRC384 will bring to the table.

We haven't had anything to say who has won, and i am not sure who has won. I'm actually getting confused. Apparently PRC381 states me and Dudley Ghost have won, but i haven't found confirmation. last i checked, Dudley Ghost won by 1 extra point, nor have i received any official confirmation for any extra votes that weren't in Tha Sauce. 

Again it's more confusion than wonder. I just don't know what's going on right now. Maybe when the confusion clears up i will be right as rain lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVideoGamer said:

Yo TheVideoGamer here. Good Job on your entries guys, some really good stuff.

It's been a while since voting has ending. Well 4 days to be exact. I'm patient, don't get me wrong, but is there any update on who won? I'm interested in what PRC384 will bring to the table.

We haven't had anything to say who has won, and i am not sure who has won. I'm actually getting confused. Apparently PRC381 states me and Dudley Ghost have won, but i haven't found confirmation. last i checked, Dudley Ghost won by 1 extra point, nor have i received any official confirmation for any extra votes that weren't in Tha Sauce. 

Again it's more confusion than wonder. I just don't know what's going on right now. Maybe when the confusion clears up i will be right as rain lol. 

PRC381 was a tie, also made the confirmation in the thread. ThaSauce was incorrected (now it is correct). For future rounds I'll update the scores at ThaSauce as well to avoid confusion.

 

About this round I completely forgot to make the results, so thanks for remembering me. 

Results time

The 3rd place and last place wooden spoon are for Silverpool and Hoboka with 8 points.

The 2nd place is for AxLR with 9 points

And the winner of PRC382 is TheVideoGamer with 14 points

TheVideoGamer congratulations. You are the winner. You may pick two sources, one as tied winner from PRC381 and one for winning this round (PRC382). One of them will be used for PRC383, one for PRC384. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Wednesday (28 November 2018), 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

 

 

My apologizes for the confusion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bundeslang said:

PRC381 was a tie, also made the confirmation in the thread. ThaSauce was incorrected (now it is correct). For future rounds I'll update the scores at ThaSauce as well to avoid confusion.

 

About this round I completely forgot to make the results, so thanks for remembering me. 

Results time

The 3rd place and last place wooden spoon are for Silverpool and Hoboka with 8 points.

The 2nd place is for AxLR with 9 points

And the winner of PRC382 is TheVideoGamer with 14 points

TheVideoGamer congratulations. You are the winner. You may pick two sources, one as tied winner from PRC381 and one for winning this round (PRC382). One of them will be used for PRC383, one for PRC384. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your sources as fast as you can, but before next Wednesday (28 November 2018), 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source from any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links (I recently updated this site):

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

 

 

My apologizes for the confusion.

 

I sent you something. Check your Inbox. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now